SUKHI99

never forgot your roots!
hi
want to buy phone with in 30K range for my brother. came across ZR from sony. people says its nexus 4 with better camra and water proof.
worth buying?
some having issue with low call quality..
need suggestions...
already tested nexus 4. so thot of ZR...or if you can suggest more in the range.

thanks

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
The ZR is an excellent device. Got the best of both worlds- a flagship's powerful internals, and a mid range phone's battery efficiency. To top it there is waterproofing. Camera quality will be the same as others in the range (Nexus 4/ Galaxy S3/Optimus G)

priyankgupta

Journeyman
If you are OK with low somewhat low internal memory (8 GB, out which around 4 GB becomes user available), then you should be fine with Xperia ZR.
Secondly, if you are gonna root your phone, I would suggest you go with Nexus 4, else, +1 for Xperia ZR. :)

OP
S

SUKHI99

never forgot your roots!
If you are OK with low somewhat low internal memory (8 GB, out which around 4 GB becomes user available), then you should be fine with Xperia ZR.
Secondly, if you are gonna root your phone, I would suggest you go with Nexus 4, else, +1 for Xperia ZR. :)

yes I'll defnitly going to root it. Why I preferred ZR than nexus 4(though already tested) Better Camra+Waterproof+Strong body than nexus....only will miss the updates from google.

things confusing me pretty much....

shreymittal

Being Human
yes I'll defnitly going to root it. Why I preferred ZR than nexus 4(though already tested) Better Camra+Waterproof+Strong body than nexus....only will miss the updates from google.

Sony also update there devices ASAP

Get ZR, it a recommendation from N4 user for normal users

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Yeah ZR = Water proof N4.... :wink: [Only if one can manage with low internal mem ] Gamer's should avoid ZR ...

Top Bottom