Xperia L/SP thread

ashs1

Padawan
@krishnandu.sarkar

ota update will probably be released some time later.. I can assure you there is No risk in updating via pc companion. :) Warranty is not voided if you update via pc companion.

You can also update the phone through this : Update service - Sony Smartphones (India)

ashs1

Padawan
Yup..update is available in india..updated my XL asap.

Thankfully, the transfer to SD card bug is solved. :)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Thanks a lot guys. Updated mine too :)

Well, the camera and flash sync issue is still there, not yet fixed. Capturing a pic in dark, comes totally black.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Updated mine now..camera performance still seem the same to me.Got a new theme named quartz but other than that, i haven't noticed any changes.

Dew

Destiny's a *****
updated to 15.3.A.1.14 via OTA, the proximity sensor issue (the red light use to glow all the time) is gone :rolleyes: .
There was a 14MB walkman update too.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
updated to 15.3.A.1.14 via OTA, the proximity sensor issue (the red light use to glow all the time) is gone :rolleyes: .
There was a 14MB walkman update too.

Erm the red light is still glowing in my phone for some reason. Can others confirm if the red light has gone?

reniarahim1

Youngling
this one looks to have good reviews:- Molife M-SL-SOXPERIA L Screen Guard for Sony Xperia L - Molife: Flipkart.com

you can try gadgetshieldz also.will be a bit costly

Last edited by a moderator:

Aakarshan

In the zone
I want to know that how much memory is available to install apps in Xperia SP.i want to tell you that My Xperia E quote that it gives 1.8Gb out 4Gb but it gives me only 1 Gb of free memory even after i deleted Demo videos and songs.

I don't know where is the all 0.8 GB is gone?So how much memory SP gives you to install apps in real.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Xperia L to get updated to 4.3
Xperia C to get updated to 4.3
Xperia Sp to get updated to 4.4

by june -july

*telecomtalk.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Sony-Xperia-KitKat-Schedule.jpg?2cf585p

Top Bottom