Xperia L/SP thread

ashs1

Padawan
really disappointed with sony..after releasing so many bug-filled updates for Xperia L, i thought they might atleast update XL to 4.4.. :/

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
too much late and unfair for Xperia L users, the phone can run cm11 now.

Are you running on CM11?

XDA developer says, it have some problem with GPS. If you are on CM11, can you please elaborate what's the exact problem with GPS? Also any other bugs that you are facing?

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Are you running on CM11?

XDA developer says, it have some problem with GPS. If you are on CM11, can you please elaborate what's the exact problem with GPS? Also any other bugs that you are facing?

CM11> Xperia L 4.2.2.
Gps works okay..Trust me CM11 is much more smooth and stable than 4.2.2

Cons of CM11

SQ is not as great of stock ROM
Camera isn't that great either

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
CM11> Xperia L 4.2.2.
Gps works okay..Trust me CM11 is much more smooth and stable than 4.2.2

Cons of CM11

SQ is not as great of stock ROM
Camera isn't that great either

Thanks a lot for the feedback. :)

SQ doesn't matters much to me, as I don't listen to songs much.

So for how long you are using this ROM? Any other downsides you facing?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Are you running on CM11?

i don't have xperia L. :|
and i'm using Paranoid Android 4.0 beta 6 (better than PA 4.3 or latest releases IMO). also CM11 kernel doesn't supports HDR camera mode.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
i don't have xperia L. :|
and i'm using Paranoid Android 4.0 beta 6 (better than PA 4.3 or latest releases IMO). also CM11 kernel doesn't supports HDR camera mode.

It does :) now

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the feedback :D

Check out all the ROMS,flash the one that meets your needs.
If you are flashing CM11...Flash FX319,The next major change will come after a month as Varun chitre(cm 11 developer for XL) is busy,but fxp nightlies will release still then

ashs1

Padawan
The new firmware update ( 15.3.A.1.17 ) is now available both on PC suite( ~680 mb ) & OTA( ~19mb ).
If you guys feel if there's any good/bad changes/bugs in the new firmware, pls post here :)
btw, check out the versions of the album, movies & walkman app after the update. You should have received an OTA update for these as well
.The latest versions are :

Walkman : 8.3.A.0.7
Album : 6.1.A.0.14
Movies : 7.0.A.0.8

ashs1

Padawan
Camera sync hasn't improved ?? a lot of guys mentioned on fb that the camera is better, the RAM management is also better, but the battery backup has reduced..
did u factory reset after updating to the new build ??

Top Bottom