Xperia L/SP thread

Kiss

Journeyman
Update my SXL today..took 4 hours for it to update but at the end very satisfied with the update...camera front has improved a lot...will use it for a while to check for bug fixes..phone is a little bit more smoother than before..a marginal increase in ram is evident...Will see if my battery percentage bug is fixed...sometimes the percentage of battery shown in the home screen used to disappear..hopefully this is fixed

Yeah looks like it..check it out with airtel..they may have had some problem on their end

Is the percentage of battery disappearing from home page bug fixed?

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Is the percentage of battery disappearing from home page bug fixed?

Yeah@ kiss...been using it for a couple of days and i haven't faced that issue yet..So far so good..
Should also add that the touch response is a bit better..i always did find a difference in touch between my SX SL and L...Its better now...

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Bought Xperia L for 16.8k :) Damn prices have increased -_-

Add me to the list of owners :)

*i40.tinypic.com/2w4fjw2.jpg

P.S:- Sorry about the pathetic quality. Taken from my nokia 5230 :p

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I am not happy with the choppy touchscreen response on my Xperia L. Its good 80% of the time, but the remaining 20% is choppy while dragging or panning webpages or zoomed in photos. Anyone else facing this problem?

Could it be a hardware fault? Should I take the phone to a service center? Do Sony World guys do servicing of phones? Their service centers doing laptop repairs don't seem professional to me. I had taken my laptop there for service, and the experience was not good.

rish89

Broken In
Xperia L:
after updating i cannot unpair any paired device from bluetooth.....and not even save any new apn in mobile networks.....Pls help

Last edited:

Kiss

Journeyman
Xperia L:
after updating i cannot unpair any paired device from bluetooth.....and not even save any new apn in mobile networks.....Pls help

I have got the same problem of Bluetooth... I cannot even send files to any1 using Bluetooth... Please Help any1...

ashs1

Padawan
Planning on buying a new Memory Card for my XL :
This one : SanDisk SDSDQUA-016G-U46A 16 GB Memory Card - SanDisk: Flipkart.com

OR

this one : Transcend Memory Card MicroSDHC 16GB Class 10 - Transcend: Flipkart.com

????

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Planning on buying a new Memory Card for my XL :
This one : SanDisk SDSDQUA-016G-U46A 16 GB Memory Card - SanDisk: Flipkart.com

OR

this one : Transcend Memory Card MicroSDHC 16GB Class 10 - Transcend: Flipkart.com

????

I have had very good experience in using Transcend card, but multiple Sandisk cards have failed on me.

All SD cards are generally unreliable, but I would buy Transcend if I was in the market for one...

LegendKiller

In the zone
Hello all,

i want to know from people who are using sp . i am looking to buy this device for myself and i want to know what is your opinion after 2-3 months of usage.

this looks the best option in <_ 20k range. but i am concerned about the screen quality and also whether it shows any lag or stutter in normal/heavy usage.

randomuser111

Technomancer
Hello all,

i want to know from people who are using sp . i am looking to buy this device for myself and i want to know what is your opinion after 2-3 months of usage.

this looks the best option in <_ 20k range. but i am concerned about the screen quality and also whether it shows any lag or stutter in normal/heavy usage.

No lag AFAIK but screen quality is poor wrt viewing angles. Even otherwise, screen is only average.

Then there is the 8 GB limitation but you can get over it if you root. Plus the camera isn't anything special either.

I'd suggest extending your budget and getting the Lenovo K900 or Google Nexus 4

beworld

Broken In
No lag AFAIK but screen quality is poor wrt viewing angles. Even otherwise, screen is only average.

Then there is the 8 GB limitation but you can get over it if you root. Plus the camera isn't anything special either.

I'd suggest extending your budget and getting the Lenovo K900 or Google Nexus 4

I don't know exact but will there any problem for rooting X SP with non-removable battery.
Pls advice.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Guys can anyone help me with this data problem on my SXL...my data usage statistics show about 180mb consumed in the background by Android OS..how do i stop this

Top Bottom