Xperia L/SP thread

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
^^the network problem is normal, happens with me too sometimes, used to happen often when i used docomo.

The rebooting might be a problem. But that too tends to happen on a new phone then slowly goes away. You should probably wait a couple of weeks. If the problem persists, you should take it to Sony service centre.

john117

Broken In
i see!thanks!
I did also have the issue on 3g airtel where i have full network but no calls/messages go through.changed my sim to vodafone,lets see how it goes.

spm

Journeyman
AFAIK the qualcomm chipset in XL must be able to record 1080p videos. Then why is it not possible in XL. Is it disabled by sony or is it something else. Please enlighten me guys.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Can anyone tell me how i can get the 36 firmware on my Xperia L...i last updated my phone to 31 in June..and since then i have got no update notifications..what should i do...

ashs1

Padawan
I haven't been able to get the 36 firmware on my xperia L too..i think its restricted to some regions..

Why can't sony release its own mobile covers ? like samsung ?
the other day, my friend went & got himself a flip sort of cover for his xperia SP for Rs. 300. one week later, after average mobile usage, the flip portion is on the verge of coming off. :/

When we went to ask the shopkeeper about it, his reaction was: wtf ?? who are u guys ?? :O

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Not sure if this is the right thread but according to gizbot Xperia M is gonna be launched on the second week of august, but there's a catch..
The senior official further, didn't disclosed any exact figures in terms of the pricing of the handset, however, he did give a hint by saying, "Xperia M would be priced less than Sony Xperia SP." Just for your information, Xperia SP is currently available in the market at Rs. 22,000, hence GizBot is estimating that when Xperia M would debut in India it might hold a price tag of around Rs 20,000. Moreover, to interpret the facts and figures, in a speculative fashion, this mid range handset is an option that is intelligently placed between two high end devices viz. Xperia Z Ultra and Honami.

Read more at: Exclusive: Sony Xperia M Coming to India in Second Week of August 2013 | Sony - Gizbot
WHAT THE F**K SONY !!!!!!

Xperia L is available for as low as 15k with mfg warranty with a slightly better processor , camera and screen and storage..
Who the hell will buy Xperia M for 20k

ashs1

Padawan
So the Theory stands corrected..No Phone is Perfect..Every Mobile has a flaw or drawback either in specs or in pricing or sometimes, both !!

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Not sure if this is the right thread but according to gizbot Xperia M is gonna be launched on the second week of august, but there's a catch..

WHAT THE F**K SONY !!!!!!

Xperia L is available for as low as 15k with mfg warranty with a slightly better processor , camera and screen and storage..
Who the hell will buy Xperia M for 20k

Non sense!

M is a lower model compared to L so how in the world will it priced above L lol? :rolleyes:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^^ Actually now I'm starting to doubt if it will be launched even.

It will launch for sure, as
Mukesh Srivastava, Brand Activation Head - Xperia at Sony India told GizBot that, the mid range Xperia M will hit the Indian markets in the second week of August 2013.

Read more at: Exclusive: Sony Xperia M Coming to India in Second Week of August 2013 | Sony - Gizbot

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Non sense!

M is a lower model compared to L so how in the world will it priced above L lol? :rolleyes:

M is almost equivalent to L... but has a more compact design. Also might use a better screen and camera than L, and so could be expensive...

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
M is almost equivalent to L... but has a more compact design. Also might use a better screen and camera than L, and so could be expensive...

M has a inferior chipset,smaller screen,less internal storage and 5mp camera so how is it better than L...?

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
M has a inferior chipset,smaller screen,less internal storage and 5mp camera so how is it better than L...?

It has a dual SIM support, so the price can be at most equal to Xperia L. Even at that price it will be over priced, but anything more and they are going to have to go the samsung way to sell it.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
It has a dual SIM support, so the price can be at most equal to Xperia L. Even at that price it will be over priced, but anything more and they are going to have to go the samsung way to sell it.

Um M is not a dual sim phone although there will be another version of M with dual sim ;)

Top Bottom