Xperia L/SP thread

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
The Xperia L camera is better than Xperia SP.. funny but true.

as for my touch response not working while lying down problem, i enabled and disabled glove mode, either way, the problem exists. And speaking of static electricity, i keep getting electrocuted when i connect the phone via USB to laptop or PC. The metalic Power key is a electric magnet !!

I think the problem is with the grounding in your home wiring. Get a good electrician to fix the earthing. Most electricians don't know how do it properly or they don't do it properly.

Update not yet done.. Too lazy to do it and doesnt improve anything .the update number is same no changes other than bug fixes which we probably will never notice..
I am waiting for the newer update which was announced at xda which improves camera. Once it comes for India i will update

Charley

Just Do It
How to know, whether the battery is fully charged ?

It shows me the green light even at 99 %, at the bottom of the handset

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys I'm planning to buy the SP but I'm seeing a lot of complaints about it's wifi reception range being very poor and dropping wifi connections. Is this true? It will be a deal breaker for me as I use wifi a lot and my router is 2 rooms away.

eduku

Amateur techno enthusiast
Guys you can now include me as one of your own.
I got the Xperia L today!!! :mrgreen:

Last edited:

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys I'm planning to buy the SP but I'm seeing a lot of complaints about it's wifi reception range being very poor and dropping wifi connections. Is this true? It will be a deal breaker for me as I use wifi a lot and my router is 2 rooms away.

Anyone?

Charley

Just Do It
When I play videos in full screen on Xperia L, it shows a blank black screen. Otherwise it plays normally.

Why ?

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Update not yet done.. Too lazy to do it and doesnt improve anything .the update number is same no changes other than bug fixes which we probably will never notice..
I am waiting for the newer update which was announced at xda which improves camera. Once it comes for India i will update
Did you guys update to A.1.36...any bug fixes...what happened to that camera update which they were going to bring up

oh ps:- pls add me as well... :D

When I play videos in full screen on Xperia L, it shows a blank black screen. Otherwise it plays normally.

Why ?

Did you try it on mx player?

eduku

Why don't you get a Nexus 4? It only costs 1 K more.
Overall it is a much better device with seamless updates from Google, unless you have a problem with the 16 GB of non-expandable storage.

Why ?

What exactly do you mean?
I am not sure if this will help but this is what I do.
I am also new with the phone, but when I want to watch any videos in full screen all I do is turn the phone from vertical to horizontal, and it switches automatically as long as auto rotation is enabled.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Amazing :)
Removed charger yesterday at 7 AM, From 8 am till yesterday 4 PM Was in standby(battery came down from 96 to 93%) then used it little(whatsapp,music for like 30 mins,little browsing) and at night was left with like 74% morning it was 71% and then again 8 hour stand by and then it was 68% and now its 40%(Downloaded 2 games of 200mb + over wifi),whatsapp etc
Best battery backup of xperia L still date

What list??

Owners list

eduku

If its a list of Xperia L owners, then don't forget to include me! ;-) :)

Last edited:
OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^Done :D
Ok, Guys any good cases for Xperia L provide a link please

Wow 8 users have Xperia L,Amazing.

eduku

Amazing :)
Removed charger yesterday at 7 AM, From 8 am till yesterday 4 PM Was in standby(battery came down from 96 to 93%) then used it little(whatsapp,music for like 30 mins,little browsing) and at night was left with like 74% morning it was 71% and then again 8 hour stand by and then it was 68% and now its 40%(Downloaded 2 games of 200mb + over wifi),whatsapp etc
Best battery backup of xperia L still date

7 AM? You are up by then?? :-D

Anyways lets hope that's the case with me as well, cause currently my battery back up sucks!

And BTW the sony mobile companion is saying that there is an update available. What is the size of this update, and how long does it take? And most importantly, what improvements can I expect?

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ You din't update to 15a firmware?

Update it
PS:The update will take very long for me it took more than 4 hours

That to on a 1 mbps connection

Top Bottom