Xolo X1000 Launched for Rs 19,999

vgowtham97

Journeyman
The Xolo X series of devices are the Indian company’s Intel range of Smartphones running Android. The Xolo X900 was the first Intel based phone, and now, seems like the X1000 will be its successor. The device sports a new design, and it is definitely not blocky like the last time. The display is a 4.7 inch 1280×720 display with a 2.5D curved screen adding some aesthetic value to the device. There is a 8 megapixel camera with a fast 15 fps burst rate. Here are the detailed specifications of the device -

Xolo X1000 Specifications

4.7-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) capacitive touch screen 2.5 D Edge-to-edge curved glass display at 312 ppi
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
2 GHz Intel Atom Z2480 processor with a 400 MHz PowerVR SGX540 GPU
8 Megapixel camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
1.3 MP front-facing
3.5 mm audio jack
9.1 mm thick and weighs 140 grams
Full HD 1080p video playback
3G HSPA+ 21 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, GPS / aGPS
1GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
1900 mAh battery

Official link : Xolo X1000

Nerevarine

Incarnate
nowadays, theres a lot of optimisation available.. most of the good stuff will work on it..
and Intel powered phones give performance like a DEMON..
I can guarentee this could easily beat S3/Note2 in most (if not all) benchmarks

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Any benchmarks yet ? How does this single core chip compare with other chipsets in the price range ? Any idea?

performance should be same as X900 beating any quadcore Cortex A9. But as all mobiles are updated to Android 4.1 and X1000 is launched with outdated Android 4.0, i think there will be slight dip in performance but sufficient to hold off against any quad A7/A9 and maybe even dualcore A15/Kraits.

randomuser111

Technomancer
I see.

I don't understand why they launched it with JB.

XOLO X900 was quite good though, I mean performance wise. And I liked the design of the device as well. Still, hard to imagine many buying this with no JB and XOLO brand name.

Any news on JB update for it? Will there be an update, or ICS for life?

EDIT: Okay, so seems like it's an Intel issue. They do not support Jellybean for this chipset. :(

Top Bottom