[Praise] Xolo : Pretty quick or may be luck

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
So my friend had this Xolo A700 and it's ear speaker was not functioning. And since Xolo service centres are not every where, he gave his phone to me while coming to Delhi.

I went to the service centre as per the address listed on website. But it was relocated to somewhere else, so I went there.

The desk person recieved my phone, and asked me to sit. He didn't ask for bill also. I also came to know there that many handsets of Xolo were facing this ear speaker issue.
After around 20 odd mins, I asked about the status, as I thought that he gave the phone inside just for routine check which normally happens, but he just replied that the work is going on. I waited and waited.

After approx 40 mins, he brought my phone and asked me to check it while handing it over to me. I was a bit confused that what to check. But when I checked, the ear speaker was working absolutely fine. I asked him what had actually happened ? He promptly told me to the ear speaker was not working and had been changed by a new one. I was like whoa, this was fast considering this required a soldering process; plus the quite a good amount of customers.

I never ever encountered such fast repairing of phones in an official service centre. I really appreciate it as I don't know what other customers are facing. But if Xolo continues service like this, they might get a strong foothold in Indian smartphone arena, given that they already are providing a VFM phones. At least that's my PoV.

Regards

Gollum

Collector
So my friend had this Xolo A700 and it's ear speaker was not functioning. And since Xolo service centres are not every where, he gave his phone to me while coming to Delhi.

I went to the service centre as per the address listed on website. But it was relocated to somewhere else, so I went there.

The desk person recieved my phone, and asked me to sit. He didn't ask for bill also. I also came to know there that many handsets of Xolo were facing this ear speaker issue.
After around 20 odd mins, I asked about the status, as I thought that he gave the phone inside just for routine check which normally happens, but he just replied that the work is going on. I waited and waited.

After approx 40 mins, he brought my phone and asked me to check it while handing it over to me. I was a bit confused that what to check. But when I checked, the ear speaker was working absolutely fine. I asked him what had actually happened ? He promptly told me to the ear speaker was not working and had been changed by a new one. I was like whoa, this was fast considering this required a soldering process; plus the quite a good amount of customers.

I never ever encountered such fast repairing of phones in a official service centre. I really appreciate it as I don't know what other customers are facing. But if Xolo continues service like this, they might get a strong foothold in Indian smartphone arena, given that they already are providing a VFM phones. At least that's my PoV.

Regards
I got the screen replaced of my nokia 1100 at the nokia service in less than 15 minutes :p

sksundram

In the zone
Finally.. Some good words.. Customer Satisfaction is the first step towards becoming a reliable phone brand. Wish they solve customer's problem in this manner at each of their service centers.

OP
dashing.sujay

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
That's good service. :)

For the help of forum members, please mention the new address here. Thanks.

Shop no K12a, kalkaji.

I forgot to mention that they maintain warranty records online, thus, you need not carry bill. Very less companies do that. Even samsung doesn't do.

OP
dashing.sujay

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
1 thing I'd like to say, that people embracing Xolo with both hands should take my experience with a pinch of salt. Obviously it was a good experience, but that does not shows the whole picture.

Also, this happened in the capital of a country, so anything occurring elsewhere might not be in accordance with it. (which always the case is)

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
You were lucky that this was a known issue for them. They must have had instructions on how to deal with it. If you had had a problem which couldn't be solved by reflashing or wasn't known to them, then you would have seen the real picture. e.g., GPS not locking.

Top Bottom