Xfx 9800gt 512mb

Status
Not open for further replies.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I wanna sell my Nvidia XFX 9800GT 512MB Graphic Card. Purchased on November, 2009. Have Bill and Box. Purchased Price was Rs.6750. Almost 2 years warranty left.

Pictures,

*img51.imageshack.us/img51/3682/photo106z.jpg

*img545.imageshack.us/img545/6255/photo110k.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Condition
Perfectly Fine

Selling Price,
Rs. 3900/-

Selling Reason,
Buying a new card soon.

Selling Location,
Inside Kolkata only.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Regards,
Saurav.

Last edited:

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
post the pics of that card. and i will suggest you a price of 4k or lower as 5670 512mb is at 4.5k only with almost same performance and many other features. rest upto you..

d3p

PowerHouse
@ithehappy:

By referring your Signature
I'm not getting the logic of running an i7 950 with dual channel memory, whereas the processor is triple. Sorry if i'm wrong.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
What do you mean by dual channel/triple channel? Please explain, I am not an expert in this things, and PM me, don't post here.

official

In the zone
thats really nice piece of hardware ....as far as i know is it the green power saving edition??? no 6 pin molex power connector??

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@Aloodum, Yep the old G15 and way better than the current one.
@Official, Yep, don't know if it's the Green one or not but yes it's the power saving one.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
It's Rs.3900 sir. Posted on the main post :)
and also GPU-Z and New Pics added. :)

PS- Imageshack having some definite problem, that's why the Photo's have been frogged. But if you click it, you can see the Photo :)

Last edited:

saswat23

Human Spambot
Still very high. As said by Jas RADEON 5670 512mb is at 4.5k only with almost same performance, so why would one go for your Card.
It needs to fall even more...

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks for your suggestion. Frankly speaking I have two buyer waiting at Rs.3800 :), I have just tried 100 rs higher here. Don't worry, I will get hands on GTX 560 within two weeks and this one will be sold. and Jas said it should be priced either at 4000 or below. Read it well first :)
Regards,
Saurav.

kartikoli

Busy!!
use *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/buttons/report.gif button to report the thread for closure

doing it for u

i too have 9800GT green 1GB though and thinking to upgrade it as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom