Xenforo Feedback Thread

TheSloth

The Slowest One
may be they were just messing with you by giving half of the mod access, this all could be just a joke, bruh

meetdilip

Computer Addict
There is some addon for xenforo which adds this. A different editor, maybe. Or, you can simply use online service which allows you to take out table as HTML.

Flash

Lost in speed
Whatsapp kind of emoji's under "smilies" tab kind of appear big, when compared to the old digit ones.

topgear_1

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

topgear here.

I've been facing the same login issue with authy two step verification codes - created a new account just to tell this ( tried contact option yesterday but got no reply ). Any way to login into my original account ?

If possible disable two step authentication of my original account.

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi,

topgear here.

I've been facing the same login issue with authy two step verification codes - created a new account just to tell this ( tried contact option yesterday but got no reply ). Any way to login into my original account ?

Have you resolved the problem?
For me it is still not resolved.
I am logging in via email codes only.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hi,

topgear here.

Input the code which is shown in authentication app and press submit after it changes to something else. I think it is some algorithm related issue (out of sync maybe).

Top Bottom