Xenforo Feedback Thread

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, being a primarily dark theme user, I never realized that until RCuber pointed this out to me.

Lol, even I did not notice .. was using dark theme along with Dark Reader ( Chrome extension ). Now with default style theme and dark Reader on I can see post counts - not a fix but a workaround I guess.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Yeah even techenclave forum has it.

Sent from my RMX2185 using Tapatalk
Yes this is what I was telling for so long
Even forum does not have a proper logo
That worries me a lot since digit started the interest for technology in many young minds via their magazine and towards games via their magazine Skoar long ago
Now this is their state
Thats what I am worried about
Mods please replace the zenforo symbol with a proper Digit Logo
Please

PS: I am tech addict since the inception of Digit magazine

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Even forum does not have a proper logo
Dunno, I don't think the forum is digit's priority for a while now. Advertising for it in their mag is pretty minimal and I don't even thing a new digit subscriber even realize, for a few months that this forum is still active, I myself didn't. Also notice how the forum didn't even get a separate domain for itself.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I'd like if the homepage has a direct forum link instead of hiding inside the geek sub-website which barely anyone visits

Sent via Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yeah, but ppl are visiting geek.digit.in nowadays tho, for the digital copies of the mags....
Still its quite less compared to the millions of hits on the main digit website. Traffic from "guests" is minuscule these days compared to earlier

There was a earthquake in bangalore once and tdf thread got like 10k hits in one hour because it was the first. This was in the old think digit domain. I'm sure @ico remembers the event.

Sent via Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
So, these emojis were imported from vBulletin? I guess it would then make sense to delete them in that case. You could also give me and @Vyom privileges to delete them and we could do it over time as well.

Top Bottom