Xenforo Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
may be they were just messing with you by giving half of the mod access, this all could be just a joke, bruh

Flash

Agent of Speed
Anybody know how to post contents in a table?
The option was there in old TDF.

meetdilip

Computer Addict
There is some addon for xenforo which adds this. A different editor, maybe. Or, you can simply use online service which allows you to take out table as HTML.

sohan_92

Please fix the table BBCode issue. It is really annoying in writing list order.

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Xenforo 2.0 will be out very soon. Looks like we will have to go through another software change.

Flash

Agent of Speed
Whatsapp kind of emoji's under "smilies" tab kind of appear big, when compared to the old digit ones.

bssunilreddy

I am not able to login using Authy codes. Even resetting the app also does not help at all. Please help me in this regard Raabo.

topgear_1

Hi,

topgear here.

I've been facing the same login issue with authy two step verification codes - created a new account just to tell this ( tried contact option yesterday but got no reply ). Any way to login into my original account ?

If possible disable two step authentication of my original account.

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Hi,

topgear here.

I've been facing the same login issue with authy two step verification codes - created a new account just to tell this ( tried contact option yesterday but got no reply ). Any way to login into my original account ?

Have you resolved the problem?
For me it is still not resolved.
I am logging in via email codes only.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hi,

topgear here.

Input the code which is shown in authentication app and press submit after it changes to something else. I think it is some algorithm related issue (out of sync maybe).

bssunilreddy

Input the code which is shown in authentication app and press submit after it changes to something else. I think it is some algorithm related issue (out of sync maybe).
Have you resolved the problem of Authy Codes for logging into Digit Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.