Write divx movie in cd

Status
Not open for further replies.

champ_rock

champ_rock
hello

i have got a divx encoded movie in .avi format which i want to write in a cd the .. (i have a cd writer) so that it will be playable in a divx enabled dvd player.. the size of the file is about 650mb.

i have heard that a software named "toast" dos this kind of a thing in macs.. can u please tell me some software in windows?

i dont want to create a normal vcd..

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
ok so i dont require any extra software for doing that.. nero will be sufficient?

also, i think the normal vcd's depend upon some track information and all that.. will the divx player be automatically detect it the data cd?

thanks

mikeon

ThE oNE & ONlY ??
yea nero is fine, the player will automatically detect it and play the respective file.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@dIgItaL_BrAt.....can u gimme d make n model of the dvd player wich will play xvid formats flawlessly, n if possible gimme d price too

sloopy

Right off the assembly line
i have one of these, and use it with no problems...

*www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=756299

(yes thats where i got it too)

raksrules

Youngling
I am using Mitashi Divx 555 which plays Divx and Xvid files flawlessly. On the DVD player panel i will show as MP3 but will play the video. Also you can fast forward / rewind or jump to particular time on it. In case your player does not recognize what cd is put just press Menu to get an explorer type interface where u select the file and play. I have played videos from Digit DVD/CDs using my player

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
I have got some video files with a DIVX logo. But there is not extension for the file. Whenever I open it , it wil ask for software and widnows MP will play the file. Now if i want to make a DVD of that file, which software shall i use?
How to find that my DVD player got DIVX codec.
And will .avi will be played in Divx codec enabled DVD player?
Answer me please

raksrules

Youngling
yes if it is .avi file encoded with either Divx or Xvid codec it will play in ur player. Use the gspot file information tool (i dont know where to get it) to view the details about the file (like audio codec used / video codec used)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom