Wired Printer to wireless client device access

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys i have very simple requirement but complex on the other part of the hardware.

I am going to have wired laser printer but can i access that if my pc is switch off. But its still connected to the router and have a live IP address.

My requirement is i wanted to be able to print from my mobile devices or tablet when ever i need to print.

As i dont want to get stopped if the power failure happens. I can run router and printer at those time than my pc draining all the power.

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
Buy another ups for router and printer. You can also connect printer and router to main power line if you have inverter support, but inverter power is not recommended for computer hardwares as it give more than require voltage(high), thats why another ups I will suggest.

P.S: but if you have computer hardware certified inverter like one from apc, then you can go ahead and use them directly from main line.

kks_krishna

Broken In
if your requirement is Wi_fi printer, then go for Canon MX series. I have bought MX357. You can print it from your mobile.

Top Bottom