WinRAR file extraction problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

msnways1

Broken In
:?:

I'm really need help over exctracting movie from rar. I got 6 files with split volumes. But I can't find last 7th file to extract 1 movie file. Hence winrar gives error on extraction - volume file missing.

But I want to extract movie file from these 6 split volumes, thinking that atleast 80% movie is present in available volumes.

Please help me to extract movie file from split volumes.

Thanks...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I guess you can perform partial extraction using the -kb parameter of the winrar.exe

P.s. Am not sure of it, just heard it somewhere. And the -kb would be "Keep Broken Files" if you're using the GUI. It must be there somewhere in extraction options.

Last edited:
OP
msnways1

msnways1

Broken In
QwertyManiac said:
I guess you can perform partial extraction using the -kb parameter of the winrar.exe

P.s. Am not sure of it, just heard it somewhere. And the -kb would be "Keep Broken Files" if you're using the GUI. It must be there somewhere in extraction options.

Yeah, its working dude. thanks a lot. i just reqd to use unrar.exe with command prompt. thanks a lot!!!!!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
No problem :) Am sorry I mentioned winrar.exe, it should have been unrar.exe as it is unrar on Linux but I wasn't sure of it .. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom