[Windows XP] FreQuently AsKed ProBlems WITH SoluTions...

Actually i want to lower the burden on my GPU while gaming due to my PSU. I dont want improvements in graphics of the game.

So will an extra 2GB RAM lower the burden on GPU ?

Neo

i want my computer to automaticdally connect to a dial-up connection as soon as i starts up.
how do i do it?1
is there a way?

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Say your dial up connection name is "Triband"
Create a text file and enter these lines in it :
rasdial Triband CONNECTIONUSERNAME CONNECTIONPASSWORD

Replace CONNECTIONUSERNAME and CONNECTIONPASSWORD with your connection user name and password. Save the file with the name Connect.bat and then create a shortcut in startup folder (Start > Programs > Startup) for this batch file ..

Neo

Replace CONNECTIONUSERNAME and CONNECTIONPASSWORD with your connection user name and password. Save the file with the name Connect.bat and then create a shortcut in startup folder (Start > Programs > Startup) for this batch file ..

it doesn't have any username or pass.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Ahaan ..? Is it a GPRS connection ? Then try without username and password ? For more help run rasdial /? on command prompt.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Thanx buddy..was searching for this :grin:

nvrmndryo

Mr.Awesome
Whenever I boot my pc it gives NTLDR missing error ,,I just Insert My Motherboard Disk or Win 7 Disk then It boots normally , SO I have to keep my mobo disk always when it boots . Any Help ?

sygeek

Technomancer
Whenever I boot my pc it gives NTLDR missing error ,,I just Insert My Motherboard Disk or Win 7 Disk then It boots normally , SO I have to keep my mobo disk always when it boots . Any Help ?
You need to fix the mbr, use the windows installation disk to repair your partition.

nisargshah95

Your Ad here
The difference between xp, Vista and Win 7 explained
Compare Windows Vista - Microsoft Windows

The differences are not accurate. For example, it doesn't have a tick for Windows XP in column "Defend yourself against spyware and other malware.". This shows MS has assumed the users do not use any external software. The comparison is not at all accurate and leads to misunderstandings...

And now the trick to get it : Don't use Auto Arrange, otherwise it'll get detected, just place it manually somewhere in the parent folder or desktop(wherever the folder resides), so that only you'll know where actually the folder is.

How can it be Exposed : Techies can easily expose these type of folder by just running a search :p

Others can explore if they are lucky enough to click any blank space on the desktop mistakenly that's where the folder resides(Tough though :p)

Or it can be exposed simple if any user selects all contents of that folder by pressing Ctrl+A.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I need to have the Blue Tooth Stereo Headset connected to my PC which has Windows XP as operating System. I'm able to connect to the headset using the Bluetooth. How can I configure so as to listen to the music on my PC using the Blue tooth Stereo Headset

Whenever i downloada file, it downloads upto 99% & then it stops. If i leave it as such then after 5 min a message appears saying "conection timed out".

I use IDM 6.05 build 3. My friend(living 6km away) also uses same IDM but there is no problem with his downloads .

What could the problem be ?

Note: There is no such problems while downloading via torrents....

Zangetsu

Whenever i downloada file, it downloads upto 99% & then it stops. If i leave it as such then after 5 min a message appears saying "conection timed out".

I use IDM 6.05 build 3. My friend(living 6km away) also uses same IDM but there is no problem with his downloads .

What could the problem be ?

Note: There is no such problems while downloading via torrents....

try to download with other download managers such as IDA or orbit downloader

abhidev

Human Spambot
Hye guys I m having problems with the windows desktop gadgets...whenever I try to pin the gadget on the desktop...it just doesn't appear(sometimes its half invisible)/work properly....what could be the problem?

Zangetsu

Hye guys I m having problems with the windows desktop gadgets...whenever I try to pin the gadget on the desktop...it just doesn't appear(sometimes its half invisible)/work properly....what could be the problem?

try repairing the windows 7 OS.

use tune up 2011 to solve registry issues & OS issues

Top Bottom