Windows vs Linux vs BSD's vs Solaris vs Other OS'es

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Yeah seen this .... you OSS fanboys have no other better work or what ?All you can do is complain, guys get a life. You blame microsoft bcoz u can and nothing else. Both linux and Windows have their own specialties .... stop comparing them.
And you come to whine to a forum using a thread older than my nephew. Go Cry a River somewhere else.
I have heard this who asked u not to use linux.... not to learn it **** a hundred times. Well why dont u make ur own processor ? ..... if u sit and spend a lot of time u can even understand particle physics.....linux and windows are just software.
For a person who seems to have more time at bumping age old threads you should definitely get back to your research work ...or in other words crawl back under the rock you crawled out of.
U find linux easy bcoz u adapted to it or were used to it form begining.....Same is applicable to windows too.
It took you one year + to find this out?
Shows ur attitude man...... I am a noob i accept that, but with that attitude u carry u are definitely a FOOL.
You didn't have to accept we sort of figured that out.
This is not the first time i am seeing ur post ....just see ur post history and it speaks volumes about u.
If we were speaking about Post volumes and history then you are the last person who should be speaking Oh Wise "Join Date: 10-02-2007" with an Uber 17 post count dude.
Well coming to my mom..... this is what she had to say : "Arguing with a fool is the best way to prove u are one".
Momma joke's are kind of bad :( I definitely don't support them. However your mother is definitely smart. We all feel like fools now ...... arguing with you that is.
OK now that I'm done with ranting here goes. We don't care how you feel. Next time check the date of a thread before before you reply. There should be plenty of archived threads. Try bumping those too. I doubt they would come back anyway.
Conclusion: Stop taking the short bus to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom