Windows Vista crack ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Windows Vista crack ... is actually a trojan ! :D

Malware makers are starting to take advantage of the number of users searching for cracks for the pirated copies of Vista floating around.

A new download has started circulating around the crack boards called "Windows Vista All Versions Activation 21.11.06". It purports to be an activation crack for any version of Vista.

However, the file is actually a trojan-carrier which will install Trojan-PSW.Win32.LdPinch.aze onto your PC.

BitTorrent users who posted reviews of the crack said that a number of antivirus programs detected the malware, though Norton AntiVirus and NOD32 did not.

*www.apcmag.com/node/4737

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
All these cracks which you find loose on the net are just a crap. The pirated CD's which people sell are better.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
well if u know trusted sources ( i know a handful of em ) n use cracks of famous cracking groups ( ZWT , Det , c ) , then they'll work fine ;)

BTW : i hv an orig copy Of XP Pro , n have all OS soft on my pc

lalam

In the zone
vimal_mehrotra said:
but they sell tried and tested material

Just wanted to say what they sell most of the time don't usually worked as i had he habit of buying from them for quite a while and i sure got naf of it after repeatedly wasting my money on something that didn't work! Now i depend on forums mostly and yep i make sure to scan any files that i download before running it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom