Windows Vista crack ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
shhh. guys talking about cracks in this way may be considered a no no here *smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/nono.gif

take care ;-)

:arrow: "The business launch of Windows Vista is only a few days behind us and already the attempts to pirate Windows Vista are underway. Recently I stumbled on news of a rogue KMS servers that has appeared on the internet with information on how to activate a copy of Windows Vista VL against the server. Once activated your illegal copy of Windows Vista will be good for 180 days before it needs to talk to the KMS server again..." *www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=36338

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
anandk said:
shhh. guys talking about cracks in this way may be considered a no no here *smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/nono.gif

take care ;-)

:arrow: "The business launch of Windows Vista is only a few days behind us and already the attempts to pirate Windows Vista are underway. Recently I stumbled on news of a rogue KMS servers that has appeared on the internet with information on how to activate a copy of Windows Vista VL against the server. Once activated your illegal copy of Windows Vista will be good for 180 days before it needs to talk to the KMS server again..." *www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=36338

why is your smilie giving us a finger :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Today i visited a forum (link was given in our forum), that forum has links to Vista RTM & Office 2007.

so has the Vista & Office 2007 cracked already or is it going to Crack the PC :D.

I havent downloaded that, as i'm too lazy to download something that big :D & btw i STRONGLY support Anti-Piracy. :)

Yoda

Journeyman
I think posting cracks here is banned. Guys no point in discussing about cracks here. If you want, you know where to get it.

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
my fav is RAZOR 1911 :)

If you did not know this Razor 1911. They dont deal with software They only cracks games.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
planetcall said:
I don't think it is legal to talk crack and name crack groups here.

I don't think discussion about cracks, trojans and methods used by hackers would be such a legal problem. It would be illegal if links to cracks are provided or promotion for copyright circumvention are made, which by the way is not done here. Legality and laws are a broad and complex subject...

planetcall

Indian by heart
That has to be decided by the mods but naming crack groups and crack forums and as you state, the crack,trojan methods are all provoking towards piracy and cracking apps. I have no problem bytheway. I just intended to tell newbies not to provide any information that might lead to unwanted state of thread or their account.
Moreover, the legality i mean is not by the constitution but by the rules of digit. I dont think its that complex. Is it ?

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
thunderbird.117 said:
If you did not know this Razor 1911. They dont deal with software They only cracks games.
I was talking about my favorite cracker group.I never said anything abut softwares or games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom