Windows Live presents : @vista.aero mail id

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
nope.. not getting... direct getlive.com.. not even a login page... it's direct main getlive page.
Also.. tried in IE... same. Tried after removing cookies & stuff like that.. still... who all got it... anandk.. iMav...

OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
empty ur cache and cookies. and wait for the page to fully load..it takes time ...then that vista option comes....

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
tried all anandk... cleared cache.. cookies.. browsing history.. authenticated sessions... all... but got only page as shown.. *img358.imageshack.us/img358/1443/untitled1xn4.th.jpg

is it nesseccary that ur os shld be Vista to take vista.aero as ur id ????? coz i tried in Xp and only hotmail came ...........:x :(

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
arre all those who arent getting the vista.aero option .... just type an id and aero option should come automatically if u follow the link .... it happened with me ... just typed the desired user id and the vista.aero option came

and its not necessary to have vista

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
iMav... show me the page u were gettin on direct clicking the 2nd link given by AnandK..
I get the getlive.com directly, after all methods tried... then I've to go to link to Live HotMail in that page.. how do u go... a snap'll do better...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
*domains.live.com/members/signup.aspx?domain=vista.aero

*img404.imageshack.us/img404/4493/capturefp0.jpg

shantanu

Technomancer
you can also get a @microsoft.com just you have to contact the webmaster for that :D

try this : *domains.live.com/members/signup.aspx?domain=microsoft.com

:D

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I see seperate Home page for Live in IE and Firefox. I guess, this has something to do with Vista.

Let me switch windows to Vista and use IE there and see :)

din

Tribal Boy
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
^^ na.. doesnt work. Only shows Hotmail.com :(

You mean in the dropdown that is after @ ?

Yes, hotmail.com comes first, but after 1-2 mins, the dropdown changed to vista.aero. I didn't complete the signup but could see the dropdown change.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
that was loud.. & right @ last... got it... tnx iMav 4 the link... i shoulda tried it out in the link anandk gave.. forgot it... $hit.. how foolish of me...
*img358.imageshack.us/img358/4158/untitled1jh6.jpg

Now how do i merge it with my earlier hotmail id.. any way to do it.. other than "add an address to send mails from"

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
shantanu said:
you can also get a @microsoft.com just you have to contact the webmaster for that :D

try this : *domains.live.com/members/signup.aspx?domain=microsoft.com

:D

LOL, my cousin has two Microsoft ID's ;) MS Employee. Actually MS makes two emails of each employee.

One @ microsoft and other first four letters of firstname + first letter of lastname@microsoft. If i got in...it would be sukhk@microsoft :lol:

Thanks iMav....this link works *domains.live.com/members/signup.aspx?domain=vista.aero

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
koolbluez said:
that was loud.. & right @ last... got it... tnx iMav 4 the link... i shoulda tried it out in the link anandk gave.. forgot it... $hit.. how foolish of me...
almost every1 including me had some trouble getting the id so i thought of highlighting the direct link ;)

din

Tribal Boy
Ok, created one id @vista.aero. Now whats the advantages other then the email, messnger and 2 GB option ? Please enlighten me.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
ok.. now answer my other question.. any way...
Now how do i merge it with my earlier hotmail id.. any way to do it.. other than "add an address to send mails from"
like the ones in Yahoo.. for the name.name ids...

*img398.imageshack.us/img398/7494/untitled1pg2.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.