Windows Live presents : @vista.aero mail id

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Click *signup.live.com to sign-up !!!

get ur ".....@vista.aero" mail id with 2gb space ! This can also be your primary Windows Live Messenger ID!

comrade

foreign return(0)
i created a personal id..but for some reason it didnt allow me to do it again to create another id

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
QwertyManiac said:
.mac copy?
I'm glad it wasn't me. :p

This is free though and that is a huge difference. I would love to have an email account on .Mac. I would even be willing to pay something like $10/yr but $99/yr is simply insane - irrespective of whatever services and features it provides. :(

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ well it isnt any copy from any1 ... live services are givng out really wild id options ... there was a @lokhandwala.com (a place in mumbai-co-incidentally where i live) id then there was @mumbai.in id and now this is so i dont see any copying :?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Exclusive to Internet Explorer, of course.

It is times like these when I think that Microsoft is rightly marred with all those anti-trust cases.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
aryayush said:
Exclusive to Internet Explorer, of course.

The service is beta right now I think.

It is times like these when I think that Microsoft is rightly marred with all those anti-trust cases.

Why. can't u mask Opera to look like IE & get it to work :D. I thought mac could run any software code out there :p

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
What's the use, its not even anything new. i dont want a new id where ppl will not mail me . They will mail me on the id's i have been using from years.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
iMav said:
ah! jealousy of not getting a facility :D file a law suit :lol:
Tha day I have to give someone my email id and it has the slightest hint of a connection to Windows in it, I'll be a dead man.

iMav said:
Why. can't u mask Opera to look like IE & get it to work :D. I thought mac could run any software code out there :p
Oh, I could but I've got far more interesting things to do. The split second interest I had in reading about the service vanished as soon as I got the error.

OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
try HERE again

its stl wrking as of now. AND wait for the whole pg 2 load.

=u know what i think it plants a cookie. worked the first time and created one acnt agn jst now. tried agn aftr 5 mins was directed to getlivecom

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
aryayush said:
I could but I've got far more interesting things to do. The split second interest I had in reading about the service vanished as soon as I got the error.

Ya ya....since a feature is not in Mac, it is not Required :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ do 1 thing just type ur required email id and then automatically vista.aero comes up as an option ... happened with me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom