Windows 7 performance whoops Vista and XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabler

Journeyman
hi guys.. there is no vista drivers available for GMA 900.. so I've downloaded latest xp drivers and installed it on windows 7 build 6956. Installation was successful. but when I start any fullscreen application. my lappy just got freeze.. no luck...

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
I believe,Windows 7 will rock. in coming years people would swear by it.
and vista is a bad release. people have already rejected it outright.
But windows 7 will be a hit.

PS: Why are you people discussing Vista performance in Windows 7 thread? Please try to stay on topic.

shantanu

Technomancer
guys chill.. the best way is to wait and watch what comes up.. i myself love XP, but cannot use it forever.. Vista gave me some new dimensions and i am sure Windows 7 will also be a great hit..

i will prefer the users to not discuss about build 7000 if you are not a genuine beta tester.. Pirated or torrented build cannot give you a clear idea what windows is all about..

Thanks

Shantanu

apoorva84

In the zone
just downloaded the torrent yesterday and installed it today...there's definitely a performance boost when compared to vista. but XP still wins. i have a intel p4 1.7ghz machine with 1gb ram. not very impressed with windows 7. but this is still beta 1, so i am sure by the time the final version is ready, it will be worth the upgrade.

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Windows 7 Beta 1 is now officially available for TechNet and MSDN users. The ISO is 2.7GB. Everyone else can download it from tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom