In the zone
My PC Config;
Processor: AMD Phenom X4 9650
Memory: 4096 MB DDR2
Graphics :NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
Motherboard : ASUS M3A78-EM Rev. X.0x
Disc :Seagate ST3500418AS 500 GB SATA II
Windows : Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

i have installed window essentials 2012 (wlsetup-all.exe).
it installed successfully .after clicking close.i get this error.

msnmsgr.exe - The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

fsui.exe -The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

when i try to signin the messenger ,i get this error ; service is temporarily unavailable.error code 8007007e.

window live mail give error; could not be started .may not be installed correctly.error code 0x80041161
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have done these steps;
1. repair /uninstall with wlarp.exe and delected the window live folders
2. i have all window updates installed.
4. i have all .NET Frameworks installed upto 4.5 .
i also verified all the dot nets with this
*blogs.msdn.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key...9-90-04/netfx_5F00_setupverifier_5F00_new.zip

5.i also ran checkdisk and SFC without giving any error.
6.i downloaded new wlsetup-all.exe file from microsoft website and installed .still i am getting these error

what should i do next?

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Window live Messenger will expire soon. might be 8 april.2013 . and mix with skype. if possible kindly uninstall the essentials 2012 (wlsetup-all.exe) apllication . it take lot of memory . computer going to be slow. also it take lot of bandwidth.

better load the skype
it gives skype+ windows live messanger+ facebook . what ever u want. !!!

good luck.

OP
sujeet2555

sujeet2555

In the zone
my problem is not messenger but photo gallery .in photo gallery ,i want to delete tag from the TAGLIST .there are many people in taglist .i want to manage the names like delete unwanted ,rename some.for that i have to signin .when i click signin nothing happens.
maybe messenger is the culprit .the messenger with live ,family safety give error like that.
i already have skype.

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
i was that problem , after that i hate essentials 2012 (wlsetup-all.exe) . i have facing lot of problem , i can't describe. .thats why i uninstall it.

Vignesh B

Youngling
My PC Config;
Processor: AMD Phenom X4 9650
Memory: 4096 MB DDR2
Graphics :NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
Motherboard : ASUS M3A78-EM Rev. X.0x
Disc :Seagate ST3500418AS 500 GB SATA II
Windows : Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

i have installed window essentials 2012 (wlsetup-all.exe).
it installed successfully .after clicking close.i get this error.

msnmsgr.exe - The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

fsui.exe -The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

when i try to signin the messenger ,i get this error ; service is temporarily unavailable.error code 8007007e.

window live mail give error; could not be started .may not be installed correctly.error code 0x80041161
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have done these steps;
1. repair /uninstall with wlarp.exe and delected the window live folders
2. i have all window updates installed.
4. i have all .NET Frameworks installed upto 4.5 .
i also verified all the dot nets with this
*blogs.msdn.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key...9-90-04/netfx_5F00_setupverifier_5F00_new.zip

5.i also ran checkdisk and SFC without giving any error.
6.i downloaded new wlsetup-all.exe file from microsoft website and installed .still i am getting these error

what should i do next?
More than anything else, I doubt it as a spyware issue. Run a scan using Malwarebytes Anti-malware. Many of the antivirus(es) also falsely consider shell32.dll as a virus, so that can also be a problem.

OP
sujeet2555

sujeet2555

In the zone
My PC is clean .my COMODO antivirus is updated and running .i scanned my pc often with many antispywares .i use Dr Web ,spybot ,malwarebytes ,prevx, iobit spyware remover etc.

Top Bottom