Will you ditch your current fone for N95?

Will you ditch your current fone for N95?

• Yes....(As Soon As Launched)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
The new Nokia N95 has been launched in US and it will be soon launched in Indian market.
Its promo ad is all over the TV and all the priority dealers are gearing up for the launch day.
Will you go get it asal (As soon as launched)?

sam_1710

Youngling
hey... its out at a local shop near ma place in bangalore!!! :)
da shopkeeper showed it to me and man its simply "AWESOME!!!"
Sound's super, a "BIGGER" screen!! everythings big in it!! :)
it costs a whooping 40k!! :( but he gives a bluetooth headset and a bluetooth speakers free !!! :p

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
CNET editors' review
Very good
out of 10

The good: The Nokia N95 cell phone boasts a 5-megapixel camera that produces good-quality photos and videos. It comes with advanced multimedia capabilities and has a 3.5mm headphone jack. The Symbian smart phone also features integrated GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, and an innovative two-way slider design.

The bad: The N95 lacks support for U.S. 3G networks; standby battery life is poor; and performance is somewhat sluggish. The hardware feels a bit cheap, and the sliding mechanism could be more secure. It's also very expensive.

The bottom line: With a 5-megapixel camera, advanced multimedia capabilities, and GPS, there's no doubt that the Nokia N95 is one of the most feature-packed smart phones to date, but poor battery life and sluggish performance makes it hard to justify the high price tag.

Still SE phones have the sonic advantage :)

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

N95 detailed review here: *www.allaboutsymbian.com/reviews/S60_3rd_Edition/Hardware/

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Symbian Phones are notoriously known for their slow processing power right from Nokia 6600 :mad:

Also if you add the maximum supported MMC to that,
you know what ?
:D

Thats why I bought K750i :)

Pathik

Google Bot
Symbian fones are not at all slow if u know how to use them...and u know wat... u cant multitask in ur k750i... and if u can run max 2 applns at a time... no fone can be slow...
btw i ll surely ditch my e50 for a n95 if some1 of u gifts it to me... :D :D

K

krazyfrog

Ditch? I'd thrown my phone out of the window if i could've afforded N95. But since i don't, i'll keep it inside the window. Atleast till i'm able to afford it:D

shantanu

Technomancer
i think its been over a month when phone launched in USA.. isnt it...
and i will be buying it ASAP , maybe on comking monday... :p

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
wait... for the new N92.

it will blow u.... it has sum amazing features...

its still in testing phase.... will b launched in june.... my uncle{at wipro} n their group r testing it n r in final phase.... so wait for it...

shantanu

Technomancer
hey man!! atfer seeing and reading... i am waiting... sure.. june is only month away... yupeeee.. thanks bro.. for this info... N92 is mine :D

and that keyboard as an accessory is damn good man... wow

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

N92 doesn't at all compare to N95. Its mainly designed for Mobile Televiewing with included DVB-H which isn't yet available in India. So its useless. Also its also very large and bulky and doesn't have half the features of N95. Camera is also very basic. Dunno how you think its superior to N95.

shantanu

Technomancer
actually i kept $1000 for my N95 and connection, am planning to buy the phone on monday... but when i saw N92, its cool too.. so guys be fast and clear what should i go for... (or should i open a new thread for this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom