Will you ditch your current fone for N95?

Will you ditch your current fone for N95?

• Yes....(As Soon As Launched)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
n95 of course.. The n92 was the first concept dvbh fone by nokia.. Meant 4 mobile tv.. Wich isnt even supported in india till 4G comes.. So n95 is better in all respects..

kumarmohit

Technomancer
When I got my 6630 in 2005, I thought my next fone wud b N70, then I saw N93 and craving for N70 went out of the window, then I saw the N95 and thought better to wait for N95, no N93 either, then some days back Nokia came up with E90 Communicator and heck I want it now.

Al the time I have wanted new fones but I still have only 6630;-)

Pathik

Google Bot
thats good hawaldar bahadur... one should always aim high...
and all those asking for a gift of n95 pls get in line behind me...
i ws the first to ask... :p :D

shantanu

Technomancer
but dude i am buying it now..i applied for my connection.. and i am buying the phone on monday... its costing me $750+$220 and $400 for connection... so overall : $1370 (not a bad deal) isnt it.... :p

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
shantanu_webmaster said:
but dude i am buying it now..i applied for my connection.. and i am buying the phone on monday... its costing me $750+$220 and $400 for connection... so overall : $1370 (not a bad deal) isnt it.... :p

Some people are so rich :D (jealous here)

But for $1370, I would rather buy a Mobile phone + Laptop.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I don't think I would even give up an aging Nokia 6610 for that ugly monster of a phone. It looks only slightly better than one of those satellite phones that these police officers have. LOL! :lol:

Now, if you want to talk about the iPhone - that's something you gotta have. It is beg, borrow or steal for me. :p

Pathik

Google Bot
bad taste arya.. :p Btw i wdnt mind a iphone either :D
btw shantanu wat connection are u talking abt..?

shantanu

Technomancer
WOW!!! is Iphone better then N95... well i dont knwo about that.. and is it compatible with WIndows.. and well i am also going for MACbook pro with N95.. so if Iphone is also good.. then plz suggest that too.. can you plz claer some points.... :p

Cingular,Sprint/nextel, or MOBIL or T-mobile... but i prefer cingular...connection...

Last edited:

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
shantanu_webmaster said:
WOW!!! is Iphone better then N95... well i dont knwo about that.. and is it compatible with WIndows.. and well i am also going for MACbook pro with N95.. so if Iphone is also good.. then plz suggest that too.. can you plz claer some points.... :p

Cingular,Sprint/nextel, or MOBIL or T-mobile... but i prefer cingular...connection...

iphone will be available only on cingular. I would suggest you to get N95 for now, use if for couple of months till the talk comes out that iphone is stable, then ditch N95 for iphone.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
shantanu_webmaster said:
WOW!!! is Iphone better then N95...
That is subjective and would differ from person to person. For me, a better interface with great features is much better than a truckload of every feature imginable packed into a barely usable interface. And I don't need to point it our to anyone that no one can beat Apple at user interface design. :)
Of course, you might be the sort who would prefer a five megapixel camera over a Multi-touch screen. As I said, it differs.

shantanu_webmaster said:
and is it compatible with WIndows
Yes, of course it is. It will synchronise all your media such as the AudioBooks, Movies, Music, Music Videos, Podcasts and TV Shows and also your data such as the Bookmarks, Calendars, Contacts, Email accounts, Notes and Photos through iTunes.
That is a ridiculous question, by the way. :)

shantanu_webmaster said:
and well i am also going for MACbook pro with N95.. so if Iphone is also good.. then plz suggest that too.. can you plz claer some points.... :p
Well, to be frank (and please do not be offended just because I am being frank), it would be pretty stupid to get an N95 if you are also treating yourself to a MacBook Pro. If you have a Mac, you simply need an iPhone. Perfect integration. Both your computer and your phone will work in perfect harmony with each other.
Get yourself a 5 MP digital camera separately and you have an N95 with a much better user interface and that would take much better photos. :p

shantanu_webmaster said:
All the more reason to get an iPhone. :)

shantanu

Technomancer
so as i told you before also arya.. i am going for MACBOOK PRO, and Iphone with cingular... the mac book pro is costing $3000,
and whats the cost of iphone..?

and as is told before also many times that i dont have knowledge about MAC's and related apple i stuff.. so i asked that ridiculous question :D:D sorry for that .. :p hehe

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
shantanu_webmaster said:
so as i told you before also arya.. i am going for MACBOOK PRO, and Iphone with cingular... the mac book pro is costing $3000,
and whats the cost of iphone..?

and as is told before also many times that i dont have knowledge about MAC's and related apple i stuff.. so i asked that ridiculous question :D:D sorry for that .. :p hehe
The iPhone will be released on June 11, 2007.

$499 for the 4GB and $599 for the 8GB model with a two years Cingular contract.

faraaz

Evil Genius
I wouldn't even if it was free. Its a crap phone. Unless you are like this explorer dude in Africa who can't live without the GPS...or something...I dunno...the point is, this phone is a complete waste of moeny. Its HUGE! It has fsckall battery life and furthermore, the N93i has a BETTER camera!

Yeah, I know what you are going to say...OMG N95 has a 5 MP camera! You are teh n00b!! Well, for your information Mr. Would-Be-Flamer, the Mega-Pixelage has nothing to do with photo quality, only photo SIZE...the N93i has same hardware as the N95, but with OPTICAL Zoom!! If you care at all about photo quality, then this should be a big deal for you!!

So yeah...if I wanted to blow a $1000, I'd sell my N80, buy an N93i and use the rest of the cash to buy my comp some more memory..

kumarmohit

Technomancer
pathiks said:
thats good hawaldar bahadur... one should always aim high...
and all those asking for a gift of n95 pls get in line behind me...
i ws the first to ask... :p :D

Thats the problem isnt it, All the while I have been aiming and not buying.;-)

An Jing

Broken In
i already have the Nokia N95:cool: and in my opinion, this is the best phone available, even when the "iphone" comes out, it won't even compare against the Nokia N95

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
User interface is the novelty of 4 days only. After that an All in one solution like N95 will be better. Remembar, you cannot extend the capability of iPhone without paying apple for application. But you can install so many free apps in N95.

The specs itself look superb, & it is a phone, not an iPod replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom