Will you ditch your current fone for N95?

Will you ditch your current fone for N95?

• Yes....(As Soon As Launched)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu

Technomancer
faraaz said:
I wouldn't even if it was free. Its a crap phone. Unless you are like this explorer dude in Africa who can't live without the GPS...or something...I dunno...the point is, this phone is a complete waste of moeny. Its HUGE! It has fsckall battery life and furthermore, the N93i has a BETTER camera!

Yeah, I know what you are going to say...OMG N95 has a 5 MP camera! You are teh n00b!! Well, for your information Mr. Would-Be-Flamer, the Mega-Pixelage has nothing to do with photo quality, only photo SIZE...the N93i has same hardware as the N95, but with OPTICAL Zoom!! If you care at all about photo quality, then this should be a big deal for you!!

So yeah...if I wanted to blow a $1000, I'd sell my N80, buy an N93i and use the rest of the cash to buy my comp some more memory..

whom are you talking to

! You are teh n00b!! Well, for your information Mr. Would-Be-Flamer,
if you are saying it to me.. plz clearify.. when i flamed you...

faraaz

Evil Genius
Eh?? I wasn't talking to you...or anyone in particular. It just happens that sometimes fanboys take great pleasure in arguing when someone makes strong statements like that..so I was pre-emptively explaining myself.

When did I ever say anything about what you said?

K

krazyfrog

The 5 mpix camera is not just a big feature to look good on the spec sheet. It also the best camera on any phone yet. Many sites currently are comparing the shot quality of N95 with proper digital cameras, and the differences are negligible. It even blows away the current camera phone king, K800i. N93 has just optical zoom in its favour, otherwise in still as well as video recording, N95 beats N93 hands down. And thats just the camera. Along with that it has GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP, UPnP, 3.5 mm slot with video out, 2.6" QVGA TFT with 16.7 million colours, two-way slider and many more. And it costs 35k, just a fraction more than N93i. That makes it excellent value for money. 35k for a high quality digicam and video recorder, GPS navigator, media player, device with every connectivity feature imaginable, a huge and ever increasing list of software/games available crammed in a compact unique two way sliding body is worth it.
Also i'd like to tell all iPhone fans here is that they can praise it all they want. But don't dare compare it with N95 and say things like its big and ugly and has unusable interface. We all know who'll win if both are compared spec to spec. But since they're different devices with different target customers, i won't compare them. And no body else should either.
Also if you just like flaming something without any proper reason whatsoever, stay away from this thread, or in fact this forum altogether. If you can't see something good with your eyes and accept it, then you have a lot of growing up to do before you can talk again.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
actually the iphone is not a phone.. its something lying in-between a phone and a computer. while the n9x series are convergent devices. devices integrating various technologies.... both are incomparable!

An Jing

Broken In
the iphone is complete crap. I always hated apple and would never buy any of their cheap products. The ipone is practically just an ipod and able to make calls. LG already came out with KE850 which is much better than the iphone already.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, keep saying that and maybe you'll even believe yourself some day.

Why do you have to waste a post when you've got nothing to say anyway!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Yeah, keep saying that and maybe you'll even believe yourself some day.

Why do you have to waste a post when you've got nothing to say anyway!

Yaar, teri itni jalti kyon hai whenever someone critisizes apple :D

Krazyfrog is right, N95 is a small computer in disguise. iPhone is a multimedia phone with high money to Apple. With N95 you get the cost worth it but not with iPhone (just 8GB HD, gr8)

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
So now its Nokia vs Apple! hehe
If i had money i will instead buy a good digital slr camera and few upgrades for my PC.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
blueshift said:
So now its Nokia vs Apple! hehe

The thread started in good value, but turned on to be Nokia vs Apple the moment Apple users came here. Sorry, but this is what happens here.

K

krazyfrog

Its not likely to come down that much as it'll jeopardize the sales of other N-series phones.

Pathik

Google Bot
Yep... If They Bring N75 To 25k Than They Ll Hav To Bring Down The Price Of N93/ E90 And All Their Fones... The Min Price It Ll Come Down To Ll Be 28-30k..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom