Will this game run on this configuration?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ vishald - as comp@ddict has asked which cpu do you have - is it core 2 duo or pentium D cpu ( both of them are dual cores ). Can you mention the model number of your cpu ?

There are two dual types of intel dual cores ( 2.66 GHz apeed ) - one is pentium D 805 ( Pentium D series - no too good performing ) and others are Core 2 Duo E6700/E6750/E7300/E8190/E8200 which belongs to core 2 duo family and offers decent performance.

If you have the CVore 2 Duo E6xxx/E7xxx/E8xxx series cpu :
If you can get a good psu like corsair VX450W around 4K get MSI GTX 260 Twin Frozr around 10K and if you don't have a good PSU and your cpu belongs to pentium D8xx series then get HD5670.

vishald

Broken In
It is not a core 2 duo

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

It is not a Core 2 Duo processor. Also my budget is around Rs 10000.
Please suggest my a good ATI graphics card.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
If it's pentium D dual core cpu then get a good PSU like Corsair VX450W around 4K and a GFX card like HD4850 around 6.5K

Piyush

Lanaya
It is not a core 2 duo

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

hey i wud recommend u 2 buy a nu cpu first
at least a dual or triple core
if u wanna only play games then amd phenom II x2 550BE is a gud choice for less than 5k
and if u wnna do some multitaskin also then go for amd athlonII x3 for around 5.5k
dude i'm tellin u seriously,if urs is not a multi core cpu,then plz upgrade it

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

It is not a core 2 duo

anyways if u wanna buy a nu graphic card
then go for gtx 260(either palit or msi)
for ati go for hd 5770(dx 11 and sm 5.0)-better longivity support:p

official

In the zone
Please do not get a mid or high end card if you dont have Core 2 duo and atleast 2gb ram...coz that gfx card will be bottle necked. More over more powerful the card more powerful psu will be required as they need additional power. If you want to enjoy almost all games then get a 9600gt and another 2 gb ram but i think you'll need atleast corsair 450watt psu or if you can get cooler master moduler series 500watt...then also it is good one.... with this you can play all games at 1024x768 resolution.

ajai5777

Youngling
I havnt played new games in my current config.I am using windows 7.Only games i tried are
PES 2010 @ 1600 X 900 with 60 FPS
Assassins creed @ 1280 X 720 with 40+ FPS
But disappointed at SHIFT

I am not getting 30+ FPS when i use 1280 X 720 So i am playing in custom resolution 1066 X 600 with 30+ FPS

I want to play GTA 4 Assassins creed 2 etc other new games.Will they run in my config ?
Also pls suggest me some good 3rd person action games.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Get a new gfx card like HD5670 around 5.5K to play games smoothly.

You will be able to run latest games with minimum gfx settings and resolution even then they can lag with 9500Gt.

Games : The Saboteur, Prince of Persia ( 2008 ), Devil May Cry 4, Mercenaries 2 world in flames, Splinter Cell conviction, X-Men origins Wolverine :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ It's minimum gfx requirement is GT220 so I think your gfx card will be able to handle it with lowered details but it may lag a bit cause a GT220 is around 15-20% faster as compared to your gfx card - but better try the game on your gfx card to be sure :p

Last edited:

techieboy12

Right off the assembly line
i have 2.53 ghz e7200rocessor 2gb ram 128 mb onboard graphics card.Suggest me any good game that'll work on my config.plZ help

hunterzz

Right off the assembly line
hey guys, will the game just cause run on my pc:-
512mb ram
NVIDIA GEFORCE MX/MX400 32MB
PENTIUM 3 100MHZ
PLZ REPLY(CAN I RUN THEM USING 3D ANALYZER OR SOMETHING--HOW?)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The minimum requirement for just cause is :

Pentium IV 1.4Ghz (or AthlonXP 1700+) and GeForce 4ti 4200 / Radeon 9500 gfx card so you won't be able to run this game as your cpu is less powerful to run this .. that's why emulator like 3S analyzer will not come handy.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
I have been cut-off from the gaming and PC world for about 6 months now...
Anyways,
I want to buy new Hardware...all of it..don't have a budget in mind as it depends on the products i wud choose...

I want to know about my options...

RAM : max 4 Gb(DDR2 or DDR3)
CPU : preferably Intel (both core 2 and the i series)
Motherboad: Don't know much(not thinking of 2 GFX cards so, no crossfire or SLI)
Gfx : I want to play all the games at good resolutions..
HDD: 320Gb/500 Gb.
PSU: app. for the above config.

I'm trying to build a Gaming PC as u can see...so, extra additions are welcome.
Thanks in advance

P.S. include both medium and high end price options...

Will there games run on this configuration:-

Games:- Resident evil 5, Mass Effect, Mass effect 2,
Configuration:- Windows XP sp3, GeForce 6200LE, Pentium Dual Core, 1gb Ram.

Top Bottom