Will this game run on this configuration?

clmlbx

Technomancer
What Games Should I look For ?

config:-

C2D 4300 (1.8 ghz)
2 GB RAM
GTS 250 (512 MB)

will play in 1280 x 1024 resolution .. window 7

I like to play shooting and sports games .. So for which games I should look for..

currently I am playing nfs MW.. but in it I can not enter any shop for performance upgrade .. I just get into marker but nothing happens any IDea what's problem

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have you press enter button when you got into some marker ??

You can play every shooting FPS game - the only bottleneck you will face is the cpu - just OC it upto 2.5 GHz and you should be good to go and enjoy all the latest titles Like L4D2, STALKEr trio, Crysis, BFBC2, Metro 2033, FEAR, AC II and for sports get NFS Shift, Dirt 2, Fifa 2010, Cricket 07, Flatout etc.

clmlbx

Technomancer
^ thanx

tried all buttons on Gamepad nothing happened but " Enter " did work..

I know all games will work .. I am asking which is best to play.. I am not regular gamer .I will play max around 30 mins in a Day. so Need to know A game which is best to play.. I am downloading COD 4 (6.27 Gb) 70% done.. how is it ?

kokho

Right off the assembly line
no the game is not running to your computer if you running this game to your computer if you must good configuration to your computer

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ clmlbx - Cod 4 is a good game ... after finishing it try the following one :p

Battle Field Bad company 2 - get it and give it a try and you will love it for sure.

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ lol ... wow brings back old memories ...You may try Max Payne 1 , Return to Castle Wolfenstein , and plethora of Dos games :)

HUNNEYE

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys I just want to know that how the SONY VAIO VPCEB16FG the new laptop from sony will handle the following games.

1. gothic 3
2. oblivion
3 two worlds
4 resident evil 5
5 assasins creed 1 and 2

the specifications of this laptop are as under

intel® Core™ i3-330M Processor 2.13 GHz
15.5 (39.37 cm) wide (Full-HD: 1920 x 1080)
ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5650 Graphics 1gb DDR3 SDRAM
4 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1066 mh
Hard Disk Drive 500 GB

ashu@digit

Broken In
Hi all,

can you pls give me the name of games can run on my following cofig........

CPU : i7 920
Board : intel DX58SO
GPU : NVIDIA 9800 GT 1gb
RAM : DDR3 8gb

thaks

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
You can run any game you want though I've a suggestion though - Get a new gfx card like HD5850 @ ~16k or 5870 @ ~23k to harness the power of your rig and gaming in HD resoulution ( provided if you have a HD resolution supported monitor ) :p

giprabu

In the zone
what will be the max fps one will get in phenom II X6 + 5770 HD combination for Crysis warhead at 1920x1080 with AA disabled and enabled??

harshk360

Broken In
I Have
phenom x4 965 BE
4gb DDR3 1333mhz ram
1tb wd blu edition HDD
radeon 5770
corsair vx 550
cooler master 690 II advanced

will assassin's creed 2 run at max settings at 1600X900

Top Bottom