Will They fix this Forum ? - to Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
@
actually nybody knows who the current admins are?
are raboo and fatbeing still here?

Can't say about Raboo, but FatBeing is very much active. It's confusing why there is no reply nor any message from admin regarding issues with the forum.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
You can either find kalpik or Jukeboxhero (Hitboxx) in IRC channel most of the time. I usually just report the spam there due to the 120 sec limit.

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Donno why sumeet....feels like u r going on supporting them....but i dont think admins really read the posts

Supporting.. whom??
I'm just saying the mod's aren't the one's who can change anything in the forum expect for clearing the spam posts.. All I wanted to say back there was to message the Admin with your problem directly.. And i'm supporting whatever is good for the forum.. Anyways i'm not as frequent visitor as I used to be, still would like to see the forum like it used to run before..

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Let's be clear about one thing: Let's not blame mods for technical problems. They cannot do anything about those.

As for admins, I don't have much hope of their doing anything. For a large IT-related company, it should not be difficult to deal with such technical problems. They could even change their hosting provider.

I'm beginning to suspect that Digit is having a major problem in the company itself, and not just with the forum.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
^Rightly said!! Just discussing or chatting over the issue won't do. If Digit needs feedback, this is what they get!!:-x

mrintech

Technomancer
They will fix the Forum after Election. :rolleyes: Ek particular party ka bahut bada haath hai iss forum ke peeche, wo agar jeet gayi to forum fix ho jayega :rolleyes::twisted:

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Can some mods please close this thread since we all know whats gonna happen after all the rants by the members.. =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom