Wifi Router Required

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
Hello fellow members,

to start with, I am completely new in this wifi area, don't know how it sets up and works et cetra, never got a chance to perfectly scrutinize a set up. So , will you all please help me ,,
I have a Tikona connection with 2mbps speed (the limit of which ends in initial 5 days of the month , and then that regular 256 kbps),
please suggest a good router with good range (can it provide range in full 1500 sq ft home of mine?), speed and of course reasonable in price. And yes I dont even know the way to set it up ( does Tikona require special job , as it doesn't come with regular kind of modems ?).

Thanks in advance
_/\_

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've no experience with Tikona BB or don't know much about how they deliver their BB connection. I've heard they provide wireless BB connection using wifi. Anyway, the following links should be helpful :

Using Other Modem with Tikona • Tikona Broadband
How to configure tikona with adsl2+ router (Dlink DSL-2750U) • Tikona Broadband
How to Configure Personal Router | Configure Wi-fi Router |Tikona Broadband Forum

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've found no plans on tikonas website having 256kbps speed post FUP ? @ op - so what plan you are using ?

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
I've no experience with Tikona BB or don't know much about how they deliver their BB connection. I've heard they provide wireless BB connection using wifi. Anyway, the following links should be helpful :

Using Other Modem with Tikona • Tikona Broadband
How to configure tikona with adsl2+ router (Dlink DSL-2750U) • Tikona Broadband
How to Configure Personal Router | Configure Wi-fi Router |Tikona Broadband Forum

I've found no plans on tikonas website having 256kbps speed post FUP ? @ op - so what plan you are using ?

I would say pretty solid than BSNL.
W8 if u require a landline go with BSNL.

I use Tikona 900 p.m. 2 mbps till 50 GB/512 kbps post FUP.

Base plan is 700 I guess with 2 mbps 15 GB 512kbps post FUP.

Nice connectivity at least in Pune region.
Using it from 8 months.

Top Bottom