Wich one to go from these three. Xperia Neo V vs Xperia Pro vs HTC One V

akchoudhary24

Broken In
HI Guys Please suggest:-? me which one is much better from these three.

1. Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V
  2. Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro
  3. HTC One V
I will buy :razz:the handset in the first week of May. :wink:

Vignesh B

Youngling
Choice between neo v and the one V depends more on personal usage.
If front camera or a HDMI port is a deal breaker for you go for the neo V and if more internal storage is more important alongwith more solid build go for the one V.

Raccoon

Journeyman
^^^Right but if you need GPS you gotta have the compass. Else what is the use of putting the GPS chip there? They might as well omit it. HTC is nuts!

sainath

Android Addicted
Go for Sony Xperia Neo V. Official Android 4.0.3 (ICS) update is available in India for Xperia Neo V. HTC One V has 4GB Internal memory but actually there is only 1GB free space and there is no front facing camera and HDMI port in One V.

aroraanant

Explorer
Neo V is a great phone, and even One V is also good.So its a tough call and even Incredible S is also in the league, so I suggest you to hands on these devices at a local store near you and pick the one which you like the most
If you really need physical keypad then only go for Pro otherwise I won' suggest you to get it.

Raccoon

Journeyman
maybe magnetometer is part of the GPS chip. not sure. but almost all Androids support digital compass.

Dude lemme repeat - the HTC One V definitely does NOT have a magnetometer. Installing any app is not going to help when the hardware support is not there. This makes the phone almost useless for navigating.

And thats the frustrating part - almost all phones that I'v looked into that have GPS also have a magnetometer. Only HTC has had this amazing idea of giving GPS but no magnetometer. Useless!!

Raccoon

Journeyman
^^^Not really. Without a magnetometer, the phone can't orient itself. I guess you'll just have maps and you will know where you are on it but you wont know which direction is which and where exactly to go. Navigation won't be possible. HTC is nuts!

sarthak

In the zone
^^^ You still have the map, you can get your location on it, you can see the roads and the landmarks, what more do you need ?

Raccoon

Journeyman
Gosh... the map itself won't be able to orient itself correctly when you keep turning!! You are probably taking this function for granted as almost all (if not all) GPS enabled phones (even cheaper ones) do this automatically. HTC is perhaps the only manufacturer to have omitted it.... most likely a deliberate strategy.

Top Bottom