Wi-fi can i use UL 900 simultaneously??

Status
Not open for further replies.

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
If i have BSNL DATAONE 900 UL PLUS PLAN With WiFi Modem can i use it simultaneously in both laptop as well as desktop in the same home for seperate internet usage.???i m asking this coz it is a single user license..

eagle_y2j

Youngling
single user license...... i think this is tat connection is issued for subscribers having telephones in individual names working at homes/residences used for personal use/purpose.

Suscriber can hav more than one system connected to Dataone network....but stricky for non-business purpose...if failed to do so one can fell in legal trouble

OP
N

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
eagle_y2j said:
single user license...... i think this is tat connection is issued for subscribers having telephones in individual names working at homes/residences used for personal use/purpose.

Suscriber can hav more than one system connected to Dataone network....but stricky for non-business purpose...if failed to do so one can fell in legal trouble

what if i do some of my office work at my home ??

eagle_y2j

Youngling
NagpurDaMunda said:
what if i do some of my office work at my home ??

i think there is no problem in doing some of my office work at my home
..business purpose means full time internet use for business i.e cyber cafe etc

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Well if you're going to be so goody goody you can use it with your laptop for a while, and then separately with your desktop for a while. You'll go straight to heaven when you die man.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Modem is a router as well..
So you can use..
BTW, I got mt841 .. but I think to use it in WiFi mode , it needs some external stuff.. some pcmcia card..
Any luck.. where to get that and wht cost ?

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Ricky said:
Modem is a router as well..
So you can use..
BTW, I got mt841 .. but I think to use it in WiFi mode , it needs some external stuff.. some pcmcia card..
Any luck.. where to get that and wht cost ?

It is usually supplied by BSNL, else you can buy one anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom