Why You are There At Digit Chatroom(IRC)????

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
gary4gar

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
gaurav_indian said:
Aisa kya kar diya ilugd ne? :shock:
he posted some some pirated music site on channel
if any freenode staff had seen that the channel would probably have been shut:(
and we would be packing are bags

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
gary4gar, this is not fair. I didn't do that as I have so politely tried to tell you. The questions I asked about the site were purely technical. To elaborate, I asked how to do a whois search on the site, which firstly was mentioned by someone else and who said that I was the owner of that site. I was merely trying to check who the owner was. And I am not too good at whois either.
Please, please, please go through the logs, before slandering me.
Oh, and the site 'I' mentioned is not illegal. It is supported by ads and it is going strong since 4 years. If that is a pirated music streaming site, tell me and I will accept it.
You are being headstrong here. banning me for 7 days is ok with me, and i don't particularly care, but this is silly.

and oh, you were the one at #ubuntu complaining that they should have warned you before they banned you weren't you? I am new to irc and I have no idea about freenode policies? How bout doing unto others as you want them do to you and blah blah?

Last edited:

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
LOL gaurav, who the hell are you? bachpan se? I don't remember any langotiya yaars....
I was just beginning to have fun at #digit. By the way, how do i find out how old gary4gar is?

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
ilugd said:
LOL gaurav, who the hell are you? bachpan se? I don't remember any langotiya yaars....
I was just beginning to have fun at #digit. By the way, how do i find out how old gary4gar is?
yaar tumne toh dil hi tod diya.:sad: Abhi ek glass nimbu paani peeta hu.:sad:

@gary4gar-mera username abtom hai atom nahi.
bhai kya se kya bana diya mujhhe.

@gaurav-haan waise wahaan sab java wagera ke bare me baat karke bore karte rehete hai.
aise baat karte hai jaise kisi ke chauthe pe gaye ho.

Last edited:
OP
gary4gar

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
ilugd said:
gary4gar, this is not fair. I didn't do that as I have so politely tried to tell you. The questions I asked about the site were purely technical. To elaborate, I asked how to do a whois search on the site, which firstly was mentioned by someone else and who said that I was the owner of that site. I was merely trying to check who the owner was. And I am not too good at whois either.
Please, please, please go through the logs, before slandering me.
Oh, and the site 'I' mentioned is not illegal. It is supported by ads and it is going strong since 4 years. If that is a pirated music streaming site, tell me and I will accept it.
You are being headstrong here. banning me for 7 days is ok with me, and i don't particularly care, but this is silly.

and oh, you were the one at #ubuntu complaining that they should have warned you before they banned you weren't you? I am new to irc and I have no idea about freenode policies? How bout doing unto others as you want them do to you and blah blah?
replied Via Pm :)

abtom said:
@gary4gar-mera username abtom hai atom nahi.
bhai kya se kya bana diya mujhhe.
corrected that:)

all Bans Cleared

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom