Why not Nexus S?

nixhead

Broken In
I have a budget of 23-25K.
I have to buy a phone within a month.
I have read in various posts people saying Nexus S is not a good choice in this category.
Please mention and justify your reasons here.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes. the newer phones are better than Nexus S. The only +ve that N:S has is that it run vanilla android and will always be the first one to get android updates. But, now that manufacturers have signed a pact with Google that they will update their h/w to the latest in specific period of time, N:S's advantage is only partial.

1. SE Xperia Arc (around 28k)
2. HTC Desire S (23k)
3. Samsung Galaxy S II (to retail at 29k by 10th of June).

OP
nixhead

nixhead

Broken In
Is latest OS support only positive point with NEXUS S at the moment?
I can compromise with Camera as its not prime requirement for me in cam.

aroraanant

Explorer
Incredible S is the best in that budget,it costs 26-26.5K or can have Desire S for 3K less.
Or if u can increase ur budget then go for Samsung Galaxy SII

OP
nixhead

nixhead

Broken In
Is there a difference between White Nexus S and Black except color?
I mean in performance and all/

hotskots

Right off the assembly line
Samsung Galaxy S vs HTC desire HD
Budget- 23k upper limit
Please suggest from the 2 or any other phone.

OP
nixhead

nixhead

Broken In
Yesterday I checked at a electronics store called Jumbo which is offering Nexus S with SuperAMOLED screen for 26K

Sarath

iDota
I think you should get an AMOLED screen phone for android is a battery sipping OS.
I have experience with just one android device which is in my siggy.

Isnt it better to wait for dual core procs now since they are more efficient and future apps are most likey to be multi threaded. If dual core becomes the norm.

mail2abhi81

Broken In
.::BREAKING::. Nexus S price slashed by 4k. Now at 22k!!

I was going through my daily dose of android news when this thing caught my attention. Both letsbuy and flipkart have knowcked a healthy 4 grands from the retail price.

the result? A realistic 22K for a pure Google experience. This makes it a good buy. What say fellas???

Abhi

noob

Cyborg Agent
Re: .::BREAKING::. Nexus S price slashed by 4k. Now at 22k!!

I was going through my daily dose of android news when this thing caught my attention. Both letsbuy and flipkart have knowcked a healthy 4 grands from the retail price.

the result? A realistic 22K for a pure Google experience. This makes it a good buy. What say fellas???

Abhi

awesome news....BEST PHONE in 20K as of now.

OP
nixhead

nixhead

Broken In
After your opinions for better dual core deal I have decided to wait a lil more like another month. But the same question which one should I go for in dual core phones?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
nixhead said:
But the same question which one should I go for in dual core phones?
If you can spend anywhere near 30k(by extending budget), get a Samsung Galaxy SII. Great Android phone.

Top Bottom