Why Do Gorgeous Girls Marry Messed up Guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Source

Copy - pasting a part of the article...

With this post, I run the risk of gross generalization but what the hell! The stuff I've written here is purely from personal observation and experiences. Ignore the ones that don't apply to you.

I've evolved a dictum of sorts from these said experiences: Gorgeous girls invariably marry ****ed up guys and lead ruinous lives.

A few weeks ago, a long-lost friend called me and wanted to meet. Almost all guys back in college had wooed her to no avail. Post-college, she married a certified jerk. What transpired in our meeting was a series of sorry tales of multitudinous abuse. I didn't flatter myself to be an agony uncle. She wanted to catch up to remember the fun times. She also narrated similar sordid tales of mutual (girl) friends.

I got out of that meeting badly shaken.

I tried to recollect how the other girls - OK, friends who are girls - I knew were doing now. I tried to reestablish contacts, a painful but rewarding experience. A common theme emerged from my limited success at this endeavor. All the pretty ones were miserably taken. And they had married the ones whom everybody had warned
about. As an aside, I didn't have zillions of girls as friends, the number is less than ten. I am exaggerating, just to make it more grim. To make it look like it's some kind of phenomenon. It is.

Read on...

What you people think? Isn't it 99% true? Even in our family circles, things like this has happened 2-3 times.

This is what I think....
Guys (and gals) are a part of a tree. Mostly the good (good character), taste (I hate our soft racial society; I'm fair, but my spouse need not be), nutritious (fairly well educated and decent) apples are in the top whereas the easy to pick, that drop off from the tree apples are targeted by gals (or guys) coz they are "easy".

Guys, opinions!

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Bah! Most 'Gorgeous' girls are Emos, They usually end up marrying those their parents suggest. And Parents on the other hand, look for Moocha-wala, Big-Family, High-Income Son-in-laws. :rolleyes:

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

[xubz] -
What does "Emos" mean? :D

Also I don't think so yaar. Chicks are not as bad as you think. Just imagine, would you marry a girl/guy your parents suggest? I mean, you would but not so blindly, right?

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

^^
Even that logic doesn't fit in.... I myself know many girls who're in such sorry state now...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
grudgy .... all fine na bhai??

btw most of the time the messed up guys have more cash and live in the fast lane than the normal ones so cant complain wen a girl wants to have some thrill in life :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
beautiful girls are emo (though exceptions exist)

I hav seen many examples in my college, girls chooses a guy and train them(Pyar ke side effects).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom