Why can't I post in Bazaar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhushanm

I Am Jack's Assembly Line
I read through all the rules and such and couldn't find anything that would explain why I can't post in the Bazaar section. I am moving and I need to offload some of my stuff to those who need it/ will use it. It ranges from old mobile phone chargers to the latest CPU power supply unit, ADSL wireless router, and even an unused laptop!

Do I need to have a certain number of posts in order to post in Bazaar? Please help.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Because user who were not active and have post counts less than 50(or even less) will not be able to post in Bazaar section. Recent days, so many new guys posting in bazaar section w/o any pics and w/o any details. So i guess mods are bringing back the old rules.

pauldmps

Banned
And that is why a guy "dogoodbegood" started spamming the "Mobile Monsters" section in order to increase his post count & be able to sell his defective ZTE Blade in the Bazaar section.

Another guy decided to open his selling thread in the "Mobile Monsters" section itself.

OP
bhushanm

bhushanm

I Am Jack's Assembly Line
Well, I do have more to contribute than spam; after all I have been a subscriber since Digit's inception (back in Apr1998 when it was known as Chip). So, I guess 10 won't be problem. I just hope it is 10. Moving is not easy, you know.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
For Bazaar it is 10. For getting rid of advertisements, it is comparatively higher. :)

All right. I've promoted you to an Authorised User. You can post in Bazaar now.

Be more active, then you'll get the advertisements disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom