• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khansdream

Journeyman
Hey guys...!!!!

Who will u support.

Amir who just shared the problems of others, or

the BJP which is protesting Amir and not letting the Fanah release in Gujrat.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Amir is right .........Gujrat BJP wanna suppress him by superimposing there monopoly .......................this should be stopped ...........................

anandk

Distinguished Member
just becoz amir is a celebrity, doznt take away his right to expression ! and what wrong has he said anyway ?!

array, yeh sub political dukandari hai ! how else would a small bjb karyakarta got into the national limelight ! today his name is mentioned alongwith amir !

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Obviously Amir. BJP is just a bunch of badly behaved uncouth males with too much testosterone. They protest against the silliest of things and people are supposed to listen to them, but when a person protests against a valid social issue, they can't bear it. Fu*king hypocrites.

True Geek

Journeyman
My god, I can't believe what our country has became. Every politician is murdurinf Democracy openly :(
Supporting Aamir 4 sure

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Soo... selva1966 is a BJP supporter here! Hehe.. Anyway, i would definately go with Amir.. The way our govt is behaving in recent situations, its really shamefull. You know, we should take help of pakistani terrorists to kill these idiots.

OP
khansdream

khansdream

Journeyman
I don't know wat to post now as you guys have already said everything.

But one thing, the hindi film lobby is gathering and if BJP don't get away in a week then I think the Gujarati ppl wouldn't be able to watch any of the Hindi movie. They will see these netas FatFace instead of coming Krishh...........!!!!

hanwant

Broken In
Indian politics is going into drain day by day.. i dont believe in them whether its BJP or congress..they are all same...disgusting...Also Amir is right by all means...

tuxfan

Technomancer
I am a BJP supporter too (mainly due to lackof options)! I never vote for Congress!

But in this case Amir hasn't done anything wrong! And those idiots didn't realise that by not letting Fanaa release in Gujarat, they are causing losses to Gujarat's dsitributors :lol: and not Amir!

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
There are some things that you just can't make up for. Telling your spouse that you never enjoyed sex with her. Shooting a cop. Blowing up a plane. Voting Republican.

And in this case, voting BJP.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Apollo said:
There are some things that you just can't make up for. Telling your spouse that you never enjoyed sex with her. Shooting a cop. Blowing up a plane. Voting Republican.

And in this case, voting BJP.

:lol: We will argue that out some other time. Lets not hijack this thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom