Who has the best body in Bollywood? (Calculated!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Mathematics and statistics have always played a very important role when it comes to sourcing out the best female bodies the male population can lust after. And 36-24-36 is perhaps the most popular set of numbers from time immemorial.

And now, proving this is a team of Cambridge mathematicians who have anointed Hollywood hottie Jessica Alba as having the sexiest body.

The academics say that the Fantastic Four beauty has the precise ratio between waist and hips for the ultimate sexy strut. So who in India has the ultimate body — the perfect 10? India’s leading designers help us answer this question...

Neeta Lulla

Shilpa Shetty and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan have the best bodies in town. But Shilpa is perfect for both Western and Indian clothes, while Ash’s body is great for Indian clothes.

Azeem Khan

Undoubtedly Priyanka Chopra has the most well-toned body around. To have a great body and flaunt it too, you need to be comfortable in your skin which I feel she is. She has that great ability to look good in whatever she wears. She can be both — femme fatale and demurely sensuous.

Maheka Mirpuri

According to me, Sushmita Sen has the best body in India today. Her body is very well toned and she has the confidence to flaunt the same. Sushmita has grace, attitude and oodles of style. She’s overtly feminine in a sensuous way hence, appears stylish and elegant, sexy and sophisticated in whatever she wears. She’s able to carry off any ensemble with élan as she is able to marry a mix of feeling powerfully dressed up and strikingly stylish all at once.

Vikram Phadnis

I would have to say that both Malaika Arora-Khan and Priyanka Chopra win my vote. Malaika has a perfect body with a great back and a fab Malayali butt. Despite being a mother, she can give any young girl a run for her money. Priyanka has a toned body with some of the best proportions I have ever seen.

Anna Singh

I think the best female body in India belongs to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She has a body for both Western as well as Indian clothes. She is the only girl who does not need any corrective clothing. Aishwarya truly is flawless.

Source

Hmm.. Now i think.... i should learn maths better :D

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
Intel_Gigacore said:
And now, proving this is a team of Cambridge mathematicians who have anointed Hollywood hottie Jessica Alba as having the sexiest body.
Did they take accurate measurements with lasers and all? Lucky ba$tards!

I don't know why keep degrading women to extents of deciding who's better on body measurement! Guys, as a moral request, please avoid such topics. I'm quite sure that all of you are going to come back and start arguing on this, but please, it's only a request, a moral one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom