Who Has More Knowledge

WHO HAS MORE KNOWLEDGE A HACKER OR AN ENGINEER !

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Both have got different work.HAckers have specified knowledge,but a engineer is smthing different.A enginneer is all around developed.They r taught like that,so that they can work anything.

praka123

left this forum longback
A Hacker is a proven Engineer.
Engineer is any BE/B.Tech degree holders out of them many are actually not interested in Engineering.their geek level will be focused on some other track for sure.
So Hackers!

mihirvashist

Journeyman
prakash kerala said:
A Hacker is a proven Engineer.
Engineer is any BE/B.Tech degree holders out of them many are actually not interested in Engineering.their geek level will be focused on some other track for sure.
So Hackers!

thnx...my kind will surely appreciate ur reply...good to see ppl don't take us as criminals

no...i disagree...who says they can work anything...just give me id of a person ..i bet he won't be able to carry out even a single task i will give him/her(they will be possible and i will do it and mail u the results in case u don't believe)
I see no comparison between the two. Same like Geeks are various in kinds, there are art geeks and there are computer geeks. A hacker probably knows his networks the best while an engineer knows his machines of his subject well. No relation between the two.

ya dere's no relation...but a hacker can be good in hardware and machines too...first go and learn a defination of hacker and then post ur comments....a hacker is person who likes to get under the hood..be it a hardware or software or a network..u r sayin all dis coz u know nothing abt hackers

Last edited:

knight17

In the zone
I would say a hacker, because "most" of the times hackers are self taught.As opposed to engineers who are from formal education.
An engineer most of the time is being guided by a predefined syllabus while he is learning.
Learning things without others help itself is a great thing (IMO).I don't want to start any war about this.This is my opinion.I know there are many engineering students here.

While comparing hackers with engineers I assume it is based on thier computer skills.A hacker is really profficient on the everything of a computer than an Engineer, only then he can "hack||crack"

busyanuj

In the zone
optumsprime said:
WHO HAS MORE KNOWLEDGE A HACKER OR AN ENGINEER .VISHAL I AM WAITING FOR UR OPINION BECOZ U KNOW WAT I AM WANT TO ASK.

MY VOTE IS GO TO THE HACKER:twisted:

want to compare a fork and a spoon? both are used for eating food, only the purpose they serve for the same job is different.

same goes for hackers & engineers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom