who deleted my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekysage

Journeyman
Mods: Someone from your team deleted my post about ipod mini. My problem is why hasn't he informed me before deleting? I understand that the moderator might not have agreed with my views on the legitimacy of the post but that doesn't give him the right to delete it without informing me. Even a person on the deathbed/chair is asked for his last wish, this mod killed the poor post without even explaining the reason for its murder. :lol:

Now you may delete/move this post as well, but puhleeze send me a PM with an explanation, it doesn't have to be a para, just one logical reason would satisfy me.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
mate, this is not an issue to be disscussed in public. Your point is valid as in you do deserve an explaination as to what and why. But then send a PM to raaabo and ask him rather than bring this up here. And you post it in the wrong seciton as well. Sorry mate but thread reported.

sba

Journeyman
If only you read the rules
If any member has a complaint against moderators, such as unjust deletion of posts or disabling of user accounts, please inform your Forum Administrator (Raaabo) via PM or e-mail.
It doesn't work the way you are thinking. It is an unsaid rule in net communities that if you have a problem with a moderator's decision then you send him/her a PM and not the other way around. Mods have too much work on their hands, they can't go around sending PMs to every user who posted an unacceptable post. Just my :2cents:

OP
G

geekysage

Journeyman
icecoolz said:
...you post it in the wrong seciton as well. Sorry mate but thread reported.

No problem, buddy. In fact, thanks for reporting it, now atleast some mod will read it and i will get a quick reply.

As for posting in the wrong section, i do realize this forum ain't the right place to post this but I couldn't find any place to post grievances. And since my last post was deleted from this forum, i posted here in the hope that the same mod will read this as well.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Dude.. plz inform any of the mods via PM. We can look into this issue. Plz dont start threads for the same.

I think it's Sourabh who have deleted it. By the way it's deleted because we dont allow to trade here as the bazzar section is closed.

Thread closed

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
geekysage said:
Now you may delete/move this post as well, but puhleeze send me a PM with an explanation, it doesn't have to be a para, just one logical reason would satisfy me.
Fine, a mod will PM you, dont worry.

And this thread will be deleted after sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom