who changed the settings????...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajooba215

Journeyman
everything was alright....few hours ago...but now...something is blocking my internet connection...i m unable to uplaod any pix...nor can i browse in ie...i m using opera...so it is working.....it too gives up sometimes...m unable to sign in my yahoo messenger.......the strangest thing...my torrent client is downloading the file with maximum available speed on my plan.....:confused::confused::confused:....does any one have any idea about it..???

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
my torrent client is downloading the file with maximum available speed on my plan

So when all bandwidth is taken up by the torrent client, no bandwidth is available for other programs. Simple.

D

Deleted member 26636

everything was alright....few hours ago...but now...something is blocking my internet connection...i m unable to uplaod any pix...nor can i browse in ie...i m using opera...so it is working.....it too gives up sometimes...m unable to sign in my yahoo messenger.......the strangest thing...my torrent client is downloading the file with maximum available speed on my plan.....:confused::confused::confused:....does any one have any idea about it..???

i once had such a problem...i was able to download stuff using bittorrent or limewire but no webpage was opening..turned out to be a virus...you can check the thread here- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98458 . hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom