Who can cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicha

High without substance...
Is there any one here who can cook his own food?
most of the time i am alone at home for many days, my parents leave me enough cash to last me all along. But i am tired of eating outside.

i can not cook expect for thoes ready to eat stuff like maggie or some stuff like that.

is there any one here who can help:p

I AM A VEG

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
When i read the title i thought "Who can look" after reading the thread i came to know its cook..

I AM veg.. know some basic cooking

AnD do we need this kind of thread ?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Basic cooking :D can survive with out mom's food for max 1 week :D .

I am a pure non vegetarian ok .. thats too much .. I eat both veg and N Veg

@Gigacore "Geeks who can cook"... thats a topic of discussion ;)

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Cooking is one important skill that I learnt living away from family. Anyway I had interest even before I started cooking. You guys would have seen TV for tech shows, but I do for cookery shows. :D

I'm strictly Veg (but others in my family eat non veg as well) and can cook fairly well - atleast I like it.

chicha -
None can help you cooking but yourself. I tried a lot of things. Try a lot. Fail for 20-25. After that you're master chef!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW most cooks in hotels are male .. Only seen a few female cooks and that too only in TV.. :p

OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
i did try.
But when my parents are at home kicthen is off limits for me.
They i am careless. so what if i leave the water heater on the whole night, or if i leave the keys on the bike for the whole night.

offtopic.
drgrudge the pic, who is that? do not mind asking looks familiar for some reason.

mustang

Broken In
Iam cant cooking my food when my parents going outside,a simple giving to you is that,Get a temporary female "BAWARCHI" on your house giving her some money,she can cooking the food food for u.

goobimama

 Macboy
I don't usually cook, but when my folks aren't there I can manage pretty well. Besides the usual dal fry/ rice/ vegetables/ salad, I can do the odd chicken dishes, fry fish (goans love fish), as well as whack the small dog (no I don't cook the dog)

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
me too i don't cook so much nowadays but definitely give all of yall mommy's a run for their money.i know so many dishes that i find most of the dishes shown on tv old and too basic.the only thing i'm bad at is chinese soups and rice

i am a pure non-vegetarian(mostly fish):D

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
u can always try following the cookbooks its not as hard as it looks as long as u follow them properly

praka123

left this forum longback
I am mainly non-vegetarian.
I can cook rice(Malayali meal is rice) make some fish fry esp karimeen fry(google it).:D It may be a news that we(south) people have rice meals!.also can do(try) Malabar Biryani kinda ok.:eek:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Ah! cooking...how can I forget the art I learned while being in delhi after class 12 :D

Well,,...I can cook most of the things one can eat for dinner or lunch etc...not many funky dishes sans the chicken dishes in mughlai style...oh & I always have my Hands to pick up the phone & order. I know matar paneer, paneer chilli...dal fry, friend rice, Pulaw. roasted chicken, chicken masala, Butter chicken boneless, Aaalo dum..., chapati, can bake bread....cake isn't that of my speciality.

satyamy

Alive Again...
Download this ebook(.pdf) it containt 332 receipies
*rapidshare.com/files/51202886/cooking.pdf
may be this can help you

amol48

Searching...
I can cook.. Atleast now :p this is one important thing I have learnt being far away from home.. !Also I had interest. I can susrvive for a whole month too without mom !! Actually have survived about 20 days already !!.. Just the thing is, it is boring to cook for yourself and then have it !!.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom