Who can cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hmm.. Baking cake... will that count...

I can bake Cakes :p thats it :lol: .. ohh... yeah recendly learn to make Omelette in our Microwave... will that count too

:lol:

OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
i am going to some of friend's place today and learn how to cook.
will post here the recipe if i learn some thing nice.

apacheman

Journeyman
well, i bake cakes, even though i dnt hav a microwave at home. n ppl dnt believe ven i show dem mah frosted n decorated cake. they jus gape n gasp.
chocolate fudge is my another speciality.though i am a chocoholic, i even make orange flavoured cakes 4 mah mom. cold mocha coffee, caramel bread n cream, to name a few other dishes.
n yea, i'm gud @ Broasted Chicken too, really crispy one a la' KFC! n hmm... B.B.Q occasionally.

can giv sum really gud tips on cake decorations n handling cooking chocolate.

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
damn! i'm the only dumb guy here :( i can't even make maggi!!! but i gotta learn... will be off in 8 months or so...gotta learn at least something!

shantanu

Technomancer
i can cook anything vegetarian... coz i am veggie.. every thing.. from chapati, to panner... and all ..

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
only maggi ... infra maggi mein kuch nahi karna .. water and that maggi boil till u think its done aur hogaya

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
abe nahin.. once i tried to make it... put in very less water compared to the hardned noodles.. then realised that and added more watter. it became excessive.. so tried to drain it... and it was all a mess... then i threw the whole thing away!!! never tried again! ;)

Actually i can cook a few things .... like Chapatis, paranthas, and a few curries like Shahi Paneer,Potato Curry with curd (lassi...) ... and some more ....

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
infra_red_dude said:
abe nahin.. once i tried to make it... put in very less water compared to the hardned noodles.. then realised that and added more watter. it became excessive.. so tried to drain it... and it was all a mess... then i threw the whole thing away!!! never tried again! ;)
arre aisa kacha toh main bhi kha leta hoon ... afterall maine banaya hai :D ... kam zyada toh hotta rehta hai ...

azzu

AJJU
i can kook maggie n some basic dishes but wen my folks r out i opt for the hyderabadi biryani frm hotel (its finger lickin )

faraaz

Evil Genius
I've lived by myself in Sydney, Australia for three years...so yeah, I'm damn good at cooking. Since I'm from Hyderabad, Hyderabadi stuff is what I know. Except Biriyani...its too elaborate and time consuming, so I never bothered learning that. But apart from that, I can make chapatis, rice, khichdi, omelettes and also like 10-15 different curries...

PLUS I managed to learn how to make a decent beef steak with pepper sauce as well as Doner kebabs & french toast while I was in Australia.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
faraaz said:
I've lived by myself in Sydney, Australia for three years...so yeah, I'm damn good at cooking. Since I'm from Hyderabad, Hyderabadi stuff is what I know. Except Biriyani...its too elaborate and time consuming, so I never bothered learning that. But apart from that, I can make chapatis, rice, khichdi, omelettes and also like 10-15 different curries...

PLUS I managed to learn how to make a decent beef steak with pepper sauce as well as Doner kebabs & french toast while I was in Australia.

When are you inviting us for Lunch :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom