Nokia 3650
Nokia Ngage QD
Panasonic Some model
Nokia 6630
Sony Ericsson w300i
Sony Ericsson K310i..... Present

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Ok it too long ..so i dont really recall. It was like 1998 then.
It was some thing like this or may be even older, i dont even remember the model.And boy was i awed !!!! But with this model i really till i changed the handset couldnt conjecture how to send a SMS.But there was an option cuz some one was always sending me something.
The Rates you should hear.It was BPL Mobile and out going 18 Rs and incoming 9 Rs .
*img.gsmarena.com/w/bigpic/no2110b.gif

My first Cellphone was (still is and will remain untill my degree is completed) Nokia 2100. I just love this phn as it was my first possession bought with my own earnings ...

goobimama

 Macboy
My first phone was when I was in the 10th standard. It was that ooooold nokia phone, the size of a compass box. With a stiff antena. Don't know the model number. Very embarrassing to use.

theKonqueror

CCIE# 20863
Very oldie... Nokia 6110. It was 5 years ago anyways.

goobimama said:
My first phone was when I was in the 10th standard. It was that ooooold nokia phone, the size of a compass box. With a stiff antena. Don't know the model number. Very embarrassing to use.

Must be Nokia 5110 or 6110... Same as mine.

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Ericsson A1228c (CDMA), from the past century. It was given as package from HFCL's connection imported from Verizon.

*www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=23

It had fairly advanced features, 90% of which were either useless here or I din know how to use them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom