Which UPS for 590 PLZ HLP!!!

an_ultim

Right off the assembly line
Which UPS to choose for 590 GTX URGENT!!!

Hi guyz

A friend of mine is in need of help.He had a 560ti and switched to a 590 recently.The problem is while GAMING if the current goes there is no backup from ups and the system shuts down almost instantly.He has a 1Kv V-Guard or some Ups.So he wants to stop this problem.So i need ur advice on how to help him.Plz specify the brand name of the ups also.Thanks in advance.

His config as follows

X6 1090T (O.C 'ed)
Asus VG236 23' 3D Monitor
Msi 590 GTX 3Gb
8 GB G-Skill 2133 DDR3 Ram
Asus Crosshair V Formula Mobo
2+1TB HDD
7.1 Creative Speaker System
Antec 750W PSU
V-Guard 1 KV UPS

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
@others: His PSU is clearly mentioned in the config list Antec 750W PSU.

@an_ultim: What is the max budget & how much time of backup needed ??

Refer the snapshot or Click Here for More.

*i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k575/d3p5kor/Junkies/APC.jpg

Last edited:
OP
A

an_ultim

Right off the assembly line
@ d3p5kor
First of all thanks for commenting

the budget is between 7- 15 k.

Just wondering if APC 1kV over the current one will do the trick or should we go for like 1.5 or more Kv one.

Expecting ur views

d3p

PowerHouse
@ d3p5kor
First of all thanks for commenting

the budget is between 7- 15 k.

Just wondering if APC 1kV over the current one will do the trick or should we go for like 1.5 or more Kv one.

Expecting ur views

Thats what i have asked earlier.

How much time of backup do you really required ??

If you notice in the previous snapshot, i have mentioned a load of 600w & the backup time for 1.1KVA was somewhere near to 6 mins.

Now IMO 6 mins is pretty ok to save the game & exit to windows & safely turn off the PC completely.

So APC 1.1KVA will do the job at ease, but if want to spend more money then do this.

Get a APC BR1500VA for 9k & get another battery pack from APC [it was less than 6k].

I don't remember the battery pack model number, but few months back it was listed under APC india Site.

Better to get in touch with APC & get a good solution in this case.

Top Bottom