Which tablet will you buy?

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
Which tablet are you planning to buy?

Approx/Estimated Pricing

iPad 2 16gb Wifi 27900 to 64gb 3G 44900 (More or less confirmed)

Asus EEE Pad Transformer ~20k for 16gb wifi to 35k for 64gb 3G (Guestimate)

Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi 25-30k, 3G 30-35k and up (Guestimate)

Xoom Wifi 35k, 3G 40k+ (Infibeam + guestimate)

LG Optimus Pad 8.9 30-35k

I am thinking btw the Asus Transformer 3G (min storage available) OR Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G.

I will buy the Galaxy Tab 10.1 only if it has a Tegra 2 processor.

Which tablet are you guys going to buy, sooner or later?

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Either Iphone 5 coming up or Best Laptop full blasted configuration.

Somehow table is not playing the beat that should have been between mobile and a laptop. Missed there sorry tab.

Especially when todays mobiles are almost doing what tablets can albeit small form factor makes the very thing redundant for me.

bhautikjoshi

Broken In
Need a suggestion between Apple Ipad 2 Vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

I have never used an Apple Product and have resisted the Iphone, Ipod touch mania all this long, all i want to experience now is the App store and the vast array of apps available for IOS.

While taking a look at Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 videos it seems like a more all round device than the Ipad2, I am confused need some suggestions

I am not going to use the tablet device for video recording or photo taking so Samsung's upcoming tablet advantage on camera does not matter to me much.

My primary use would be casual web surfing, gaming on the move is what i like and watching movies while travelling etc.

Would it make sense to bring the Ipad 2 from US or buying from India through Ebay now would be appropriate as the official price has being announced at 29,500 for 16GB Wi-Fi version earlier it was selling for 32,500 on Ebay so prices would go down for sure.

OP
A

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
I would anyday buy a Asus Tranformer 3G or Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G over Ipad 2 because I love Android and sorta hate Apple :p

raman0890

Broken In
I would anyday buy a Asus Tranformer 3G or Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G over Ipad 2 because I love Android and sorta hate Apple :p

Your irrational hatred of
Apple comes off like a kid
railing against something
popular just for the sake of
being different. Anyone
who pays attention and has a modicum of intelligence can see that Apple's offerings are not only best in class, but are
the catalyst for paradigm
shifts. Apple leads,everyone else follows. You profess tolove Android so much... do a search on what Android looked like it development stages pre-2007. I have no respect for the myriad of
derivative copy-cats out
there.
About capabilities, I don't see how Apple gives you less.Show me real-time audio API on Android. You won't, because there isn't any. Android is not capable of real- time low-latency audio processing, so it is not capable of any of those apps for musicians that are in abundance for iOS. Show me any great computer algebra system on Android. You won't, because there isn't any.
No one ever bothered to
write one for Android. But
YEAH, there are very useful
WIDGETS!... Really, look at ANY Android
device presentation. All they say about is what they have (we have dual-core processor,we have USB port, we have SD-card port, etc), NO ONE ever talks about what it's capable of, because there aren't that much things you can do on Android. When you buy Android you just own a bunch of electronic parts, when you buy iOS device, you get a way to do something, that's the biggest difference between these platforms.
Have a nice day

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
^^^ An Apple Lover/Fan-Boy :)

Need a suggestion between Apple Ipad 2 Vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

I have never used an Apple Product and have resisted the Iphone, Ipod touch mania all this long, all i want to experience now is the App store and the vast array of apps available for IOS.

While taking a look at Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 videos it seems like a more all round device than the Ipad2, I am confused need some suggestions

I am not going to use the tablet device for video recording or photo taking so Samsung's upcoming tablet advantage on camera does not matter to me much.

My primary use would be casual web surfing, gaming on the move is what i like and watching movies while travelling etc.

Would it make sense to bring the Ipad 2 from US or buying from India through Ebay now would be appropriate as the official price has being announced at 29,500 for 16GB Wi-Fi version earlier it was selling for 32,500 on Ebay so prices would go down for sure.

It's matter of preference :
Simplistic and Easy To Learn/Use plateform - go for iPad 2
Attractive and Heavily Customisable plateform - gor for Galaxy Tab

Both are solid devices. You cant go wrong with any of them.

iPad 2 over gTab - Smoother UI, better gaming support (currently), cheaper
gTab over iPad 2 - Better resolution (thus better video playback quality), PC-like web experience

Top Bottom