Which Rom you use?

Vignesh B

Youngling
Device - SGS2 Dual booting with Samsung's stock ROM & MIUI
But right now on my boring Nokia E71 till my sems get over :(

hNs

Broken In
You will have to install custom recovery, then while powering up press switch on key + volume down key - recover will open, then format everything and flash zip file (the rom). PM me for links I don't know if I am allowed to post.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
You will have to install custom recovery, then while powering up press switch on key + volume down key - recover will open, then format everything and flash zip file (the rom). PM me for links I don't know if I am allowed to post.

Flashing custom ROM isn't equivalent to hacking, so you can post the links. But it would be more better if you can post the links of the source instead of direct links. Like, link to the thread on XDA. This way member can judge for themselves if he needs to flash the particular ROM by reading more details of the same.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Flashing custom ROM isn't equivalent to hacking, so you can post the links. But it would be more better if you can post the links of the source instead of direct links. Like, link to the thread on XDA. This way member can judge for themselves if he needs to flash the particular ROM by reading more details of the same.

Yes, please post the links here.

hNs

Broken In
Download for recover can be found here with tutorial - [How To] Install Recovery and Flash Roms - ZTE Racer - ROMs & ROM customisation - MoDaCo
Download for MIUI Rom which I am using can be found here - [ROM] MIUI PatchRom RC2 - ZTE Racer - ROMs & ROM customisation - MoDaCo
hope that helps :)

Top Bottom