Which Prepaid 2 choose ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat

Beyond Smart
My friend account balance gets deducted by Rs.30 inspite of not subscribing to caller tunes. The Airtel CC guys do not respond properly. Poor guy. :(

Thats so typically Airtel :rolleyes: I was charged 100 bucks for Games which I never downloaded. Not to mention they charged me late fees almost every month even though I used to pay bills on time. Bloody loosers.

Raccoon

Journeyman
How come you guys stand for all that?? As long as we quitely put up with these things, nothing is going to ever change!

My 1st phone was a Reliance. Even they deducted amounts from my balance for no reason... at least 4 - 5 times. But after creating much ruckus, they always refunded it. Apparently Airtel thinks it can get away with this loot... and it will unless each of us customers becomes less and less tolerant towards such things.

antz.bin

Trying to find my feet...
Vodafone rocks!! I switched from airtel to vodafone 11 months ago after i was fed up with 2 years of constant billing problems 15rs/day gprs problems, problems in roaming, constant fighting with the customer care.. etc etc... all this meant they had 1 less customer to contend with...

Since then.. i have made just 2 calls to vodafone "Happy To Help" in the last 11 months... that too for info not for fighting... I Love my vodafone and accept it without the gprs unltd plan.. buy a plug to surf and stay happy... bsnl EVDO + Vodafone server me good enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom