Which Power Bank to buy for mobile phone???

Jaxx89

Confused...???????
Looking at portable chargers/power banks for my Samsung GS3
I've shortlisted a few but am really confused as to which one would be the best to buy.
Portronics Charge X Mobile power bank
Portronics Powerpack 4000
Cooler master Choiix C-2021-K1
Anker Astro 5600mAh

Heavy gaming/video viewing on the phone will require to be charged at places a power outlet is not available.
Don't require more than 1-2 charges.
Considering the fact that the S3 has a 2100mAh battery a 4000mAh power bank would be more than enough for me.
Price is a factor.

Please help me out here guys.

Thanks a lot.

EDIT: Sorry mods, I wasn't sure where to put this query so I put it here.

Last edited:

charliehill

New to this forum
Hello, I also need a external battery for Samsung phone and Ipad, can any charger fit both of these? I guess there are different specifications between phone and pad.

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
Ambrane P1000 Power Bank with Freebie (Ambrane Power Bank Cover) White - Buy Power Banks Online @ Lowest Prices | Snapdeal.com

its totally worth..
m using it for last 6 months

insaneYLN

In the zone
Looking at portable chargers/power banks for my Samsung GS3
I've shortlisted a few but am really confused as to which one would be the best to buy.
Portronics Charge X Mobile power bank
Portronics Powerpack 4000
Cooler master Choiix C-2021-K1
Anker Astro 5600mAh

Heavy gaming/video viewing on the phone will require to be charged at places a power outlet is not available.
Don't require more than 1-2 charges.
Considering the fact that the S3 has a 2100mAh battery a 4000mAh power bank would be more than enough for me.
Price is a factor.

Please help me out here guys.

Thanks a lot.

Jaxx89, you could also look at iBall power banks, Portable Power Charger | iBall. The PC4400 should suffice.
:blush:

maheshn

Journeyman
+1 for the Ambrane Power Bank - it is actually 10400 mAh and will last you several charges, and it has a 2.1amps outlet for fast charging, as well as a 1amp outlet for normal charging. Supposedly it uses Samsung cells inside according to the company's information. (The only downside is it takes quite a bit of time to get fully charged itself). I've been using myself for about 8 months now without issues both for cell and for HP touchpad.

avi007

Broken In
You Can Buy Cooler Master Power Fort . Available in different range ( 3000mAh -6000mAh) .

available on Flipkart /Snapdeal etc.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Has anybody bought/used the Maxx Mx100 that supposedly can be used as a powerbank. It has a 4400mAH battery and costs less than 2k!

WhenKey

Broken In
5V 2A 10400mAh Power Bank... costing 25-30 USD (1500-1800 INR)

Buy Newest Xiaomi Brand 10400MAH Portable Power Bank

Top Bottom