Which phone to choose iphone 4 or Samsung galaxy s2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitraark

Decrepit
You cannot send files over bluetooth on the iPhone. Dealbreaker for me :D I am serious :|

It is clear what the pros and cons are of each of these devices from this lengthy discusssion in this thread [ even with so much of unrelated posts ] , and i would actually agree with the statement than Android is more for the power user with scopre of lot of customisation and iOS for those who wants things simple and stable (yes iOS has lots of apps available but still its true most people get the iPhone only because its a style statement). No need to get into an Android vs iPhone heated argument here , let's help the OP get his mind set rather than debating our own causes/

shashankm

I reign hell..
Between s2 and ip4, I will say pick nothing! Both are fragile as hell one slight mishandling and your dream toy would be reduced to core with crack marks embellishing its body. Get a Razr MAXX, humongous battery life, brilliant sound quality and all the things an advanced android can do! Plus kevlar body shell and gorilla glass make it spill proof (some youtube videos even showing fellas throwing it in water and still it came out unscathed!) shock proof, What else?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Android is more for the power user with scopre of lot of customisation and iOS for those who wants things simple and stable (yes iOS has lots of apps available but still its true most people get the iPhone only because its a style statement).

Again in both Apple and Android you can do lot of customization, depends upon user to user. If you use stock ROM which most of time stable from the manufacture or contractor.

red dragon

Master troll
NIGHTMARE said:
You can do same with iOS even you can crack your own app and share with other, in few sec:wink:

I know that mate!
But you need to jailbreak before you get installous and all that!
But cracked apks can be installed even without rooting.
And many Android lover here are scared to root,but ready to install cracked apps.

Last edited:

red dragon

Master troll
You cannot send files over bluetooth on the iPhone. Dealbreaker for me :D I am serious :|

.. and i would actually agree with the statement than Android is more for the power user with scopre of lot of customisation and /
You can send files over bluetooth,can download whatever you want straight from Safari and a lot more actually!!
But these are not usual priorities of mature smartphone users.
So according to you,a power user is someone who has 3/4 keyboards in his phone,change the widgets/launchers everyday/flash the latest CM9 release everyday!!
Strange world we are living in!

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
I know that mate!
But you need to jailbreak before you get installous and all that!
But cracked apks can be installed even without rooting.
And many Android lover here are scared to root,but ready to install cracked apps.

Yes, just check the unknown sources, but app like chainfire and app which access system data like reboot they need root permission. However without root, I don't think so I can use my Android lot of bloatware to remove by script and other system app.

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cleaned up the flame bait and deleted a few posts. Was pretty close to hitting the ban hammer for a particular guy - repeat offender.

Mind the language in posts for future. Thanks.

Closing the thread as OP never returned and can make a decision on his own now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom